ADVERTISEMENT

When the Transfer Portal Opens - Iowa Will have NO Offensive Coordinator & NO QBs Coach

She inserted herself into the conversation when she stepped over the AD and HC. She can stay front and center while this one plays out.

And time for you to move up the page with your give it a rest campaign, more work to be done.
Are you confused on who they work for? She didn't step over anyone. They work for her.

Iowa started the season 4-0 in its first five games, averaging 28 PPG. Cheating MI omitted.
confused-mark-wahlberg-mark-wahlberg.gif

She inserted herself into the conversation when she stepped over the AD and HC.
I'm still waiting for the KF d!ck-riders to explain to me why they are pushing this narrative. My guess is that they just simply don't want to believe that BG put KF in his place all by herself.

In all seriousness, this Tyler Barnes dude may have to earn his pay over the next 1-2 months. I have no idea what he does most of the time, but he needs to be on the phone with potential offensive recruits (H.S. and portal) and selling Iowa football as a whole and convincing them to hold off their decisions until Iowa has its offensive coaching staff in place for '24.
You have no idea or clue. Tyler works 365 trying to identify and develop relationships with potential Iowa FB recruits. Ask Brad with the SWARM about Tyler.

Are you confused on who they work for? She didn't step over anyone. They work for her.

"She (Prez Ilson) also revealed that she has never been to a Hawkeye game — although she has seen a few clips on YouTube." from the Iowa City Press Citizen

Sounds qualified. For what? Not exactly sure.

I'm still waiting for the KF d!ck-riders to explain to me why they are pushing this narrative. My guess is that they just simply don't want to believe that BG put KF in his place all by herself.
She didn't. You are f-ing dumb enough to believe Barta really retired out of the blue!

You have no idea or clue. Tyler works 365 trying to identify and develop relationships with potential Iowa FB recruits. Ask Brad with the SWARM about Tyler.
Cool. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Let's see if he's worth whatever he's being paid and if he actually earned the job daddy-in-law gave him.

She didn't. You are f-ing dumb enough to believe Barta really retired out of the blue!
Oh, yeah. I forgot the Barta retirement was part of the Barbara Wilson contrived conspiracy. LOL.

Would you and the other members of the FF club (Ferentz Fellators) still be all-in on this conspiracy if the interim AD were a man? Be honest.

Reactions: littlez
Cool. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Let's see if he's worth whatever he's being paid and if he actually earned the job daddy-in-law gave him.
I have nothing to compare him to, but dude is working non stop and lives and breaths iowa, this is one nepo hire I have no issues with… he did have a decent hall last year. Had Cade been healthy and what they hoped he would be, iowa would forsure be 11-1. Not to mention Erik all who was a beast and rusty feth who ended up doing well oh AND nick Jackson…
Recruiting he does a ton too but honestly the coaches are gonna make or break the deal, tyler does a good job at looking for talent.
Now compare that to his sons season output??

So you don't have an answer, either? Not surprising.
Third time with you on this one.

“That decision officially came from interim athletics director Beth Goetz in consultation with University of Iowa president Barbara Wilson.” from The Atlantic

And since you seem so set on defiant ignorance who as President of ILlinois fired the AD and football HC? And how did that football team do the following three seasons? One. Trick. Pony.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Third time with you on this one.

“That decision officially came from interim athletics director Beth Goetz in consultation with University of Iowa president Barbara Wilson.” from The Atlantic

And since you seem so set on defiant ignorance who as President of ILlinois fired the AD and football HC? And how did that football team do the following three seasons? One. Trick. Pony.
Nope. Doesn't count. Nothing official out of Wilson's office. All media speculation reading into things BG said, and the FF club is running with it. Even if BG consulted with BW about the situation, it doesn't mean that BG was doing BW's bidding as so many of you want everyone to believe. Just give it a rest.

Tell that to the guy who wants to blow Ferentz and hate on women 👇👇👇
This makes absolutely no sense. Also not surprising.

Iowa did open the Season 4-0 tho .......... :)
In the first five games;-)

In another thread a MI fan is talking about Iowa being 11-1 in the Ledger of Justice. He and MeetFezes have to be long lost twins.

That’s really good MI fan, tell us more about the Ledger of Justice.

Last edited:
Bla Bla Bla Bla. Everyone knows that the position has to be posted and that isn't going to be happening till after the season. I believe the deal was cut and made to be kept quiet with Brian being terminated till after the end of season so this would not happen. But someone had to leak it to satisfy the ego and here we are in a bad situation. If Beth or whoever pushed her had waited till after the season this would not be a issue.
I agree that there might have been some behind the scenes maneuvering.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
I agree that there might have been some behind the scenes maneuvering.
Somehow Penn State managed to publicly hire their new offensive coordinator today. I guess it's not impossible for a Top 25 team to fire their OC and replace him with a better OC before the portal opens. How could they have accomplished such a complex task.

Penn State knows that most of its current players want to know who will be calling plays before making huge decisions whether to go pro or transfer. Ya think maybe Iowa's top two tight ends might be curious? How about WR Brown? Or are they on a need to know basis?

Common sense prevails everywhere but Iowa, where fans put the Ferentz family's feelings above the success of their own team.

Last edited:
Somehow Penn State managed to publicly hire their new offensive coordinator today. I guess it's not impossible for a Top 25 team to fire their OC and replace him with a better OC before the portal opens. How could they have accomplished such a complex task. Common sense prevails everywhere but Iowa, where fans put the Ferentz family's feelings above the success of their own team.

I would suggest you go schedule an appointment with the Interim DA and the President of Iowa and ask them.
When you find out post it so we all will understand the procedure.
Yeah, I know I'm being sarcastic here but that's the way it's been at Iowa and I don't think anyone will change that.

Somehow Penn State managed to publicly hire their new offensive coordinator today. I guess it's not impossible for a Top 25 team to fire their OC and replace him with a better OC before the portal opens. How could they have accomplished such a complex task. Common sense prevails everywhere but Iowa, where fans put the Ferentz family's feelings above the success of their own team.

Makes a small difference that Iowa is playing tomorrow and Penn state isn’t.

I believe it’s been brought up before that Kirk has quietly put feelers out. Hopefully that’s accurate, and we have a new O.C. announced before Christmas.

I believe it’s been brought up before that Kirk has quietly put feelers out. Hopefully that’s accurate, and we have a new O.C. announced before Christmas.
Knowing how they take so long to hire someone I'm guessing 2 weeks after the bowl game.

Knowing how they take so long to hire someone I'm guessing 2 weeks after the bowl game.
Hope that's not the case - while I don't that I think we have the same holes in the roster as we did a year ago, between the transfer portal and finishing the current recruiting class, I'm not sure we can afford to wait 6 weeks.

Reactions: herkhatescy

I seriously doubt that. I really think that KF doesn’t GAF who the next OC is, and he certainly doesn’t want the new hire compared with BF. If I were a betting man, I’d say the new hire will be announced between MLK Day and Valentines Day.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15 and PIEPI
Iowa started the season 4-0 in its first five games, averaging 28 PPG. Cheating MI omitted.

Injury, after injury, after injury to key offensive players presented challenges in the first five weeks of the season. Credit Ferentz and Co for managing their way through those challenges, keeping the focus where it needed to be, and finding ways to win. Iowa fans got a season to remember and a UI prez we will all want to forget.
We didn’t play Michigan you ****ing idiot

Reactions: littlez
I seriously doubt that. I really think that KF doesn’t GAF who the next OC is, and he certainly doesn’t want the new hire compared with BF. If I were a betting man, I’d say the new hire will be announced between MLK Day and Valentines Day.

If Kirk didn’t care who his next OC is he’d retire. And he’s not stupid, he may not want to have the next OC compared to Brian but he knows that’s going to happen no matter what.

• Haha
Reactions: bluroptimo
We didn’t play Michigan you ****ing idiot
🎣
Oh wait, history and facts from the past matter? If you know that wtf is wrong with you not being able to remember before the lawsuit.

Where were you in 2017?

Last edited:
🎣
Oh wait, history and facts from the past matter? If you know that wtf is wrong with you not being able to remember before the lawsuit.

Where were you in 2017?
You said we played Michigan this year, dumnbass
🎣

Where were you in 2017?
watching Nate Stanley. Hey. So you know we lost to Penn State and Minn, not Michigan this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT