ADVERTISEMENT

Where was...Fant...screen passes...bootlegs...competant referee's

Layoutman

Team MVP
Oct 2, 2017
This loss is not on the defense. Holding NW to 14 points is a win in my book. Forced 2 turnovers and performed well when NW had a short field. All of this while spending the majority of the time on the field after the 3 and outs by the offense.

Special Teams continues to be an issue. ISM continues to provide good field position on kick returns. After that the rest is ugly...Bad snap on a Recinos FG attempt forced a miss. Punting again resembled high school performance levels.

The coaches....poor execution my ass this is on them.
Fant - Where was the all American TE?
Play calling - Where was the misdirection on play calling? Where were the screens and bootlegs?

And the ref's I can't recall a 2 game stretch where the big 10 officiating has been this atrocious.

This loss is not on the defense. Holding NW to 14 points is a win in my book. Forced 2 turnovers and performed well when NW had a short field. All of this while spending the majority of the time on the field after the 3 and outs by the offense.

Special Teams continues to be an issue. ISM continues to provide good field position on kick returns. After that the rest is ugly...Bad snap on a Recinos FG attempt forced a miss. Punting again resembled high school performance levels.

The coaches....poor execution my ass this is on them.
Fant - Where was the all American TE?
Play calling - Where was the misdirection on play calling? Where were the screens and bootlegs?

And the ref's I can't recall a 2 game stretch where the big 10 officiating has been this atrocious.
You must have a big chest I'm guessing a D cup?

I have wanted a coaching change for about 10 years running now. Fant not being out there and not targeted I was in question about. I thought he must be injuried. NOPE. Stupidity on the coaching staff. YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR BEST PLAY-MAKERS making plays. Coaches FAILED.
https://www.hawkcentral.com/videos/...-i-feel-like-im-capable-out-there/1963778002/

Max Cooper is more dependable according to KF. LoL. Time to hit the old folks home Kirk because you are one senile sob if you think that is true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT