ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you blame if Trump wins?

Who do you blame if Trump wins the presidency in 2024?

• Total voters
I understand the border issue and the differences between Biden and Trump. I didn't - and might still not - understand the differences between Biden and Trump when it comes to the "trans issues" and "making everything about race", I suspect it's just general, as opposed to specific policies, statements, matters, etc.
Yeah, I think having the trans people in the cabinet, lipstick guy and blonde guy with a wig ( I’ll look up names later) was a bit much for a lot of people. With the trans issue in sports, it seems only republicans are upset about it, and Dems are on the side of Lia Thomas types, or stating things like “ oh now you care about women’s sports “

I asked you if Trump was your number one concern. You responded “and to answer your question. Trump is a big concern…”

So, no. You didn’t answer it. But I’ll give it to you. He’s obviously not your number one concern or you would have said so. I guess I just want him to lose more than you. You also want there to be a brain dead invalid to have the hardest and most important job on earth. Good for you.
And your dumb ass wont vote for the guy that will be on the ticket that would have the best chance to beat your number one concern

You can cry, bitch and moan all day but it wont change the facts that biden will be on the ticket. Like i said before, youre giving the GOP a pass- absolutely no responsibility for allowing their party to be overtaken by trump, or selecting Trump as their nominee., but ol Faulty comes in hot attacking dems.

If the majority of our citizens sit out, not vote for the guy on the november ballot that has the best chance of beating him (like you), or vote for trump because “i HaD nO cHoYsE” then this country will deserve what it gets.

And your dumb ass wont vote for the guy that will be on the ticket that would have the best chance to beat your number one concern

You can cry, bitch and moan all day but it wont change the facts that biden will be on the ticket. Like i said before, youre giving the GOP a pass- absolutely no responsibility for allowing their party to be overtaken by trump, or selecting Trump as their nominee., but ol Faulty comes in hot attacking dems.

If the majority of our citizens sit out, not vote for the guy on the november ballot that has the best chance of beating him (like you), or vote for trump because “i HaD nO cHoYsE” then this country will deserve what it gets.
We are their, both parties are failures, though the Republican Party shows no signs of anyone with balls enough to stand up to Trump (Romney and Cheney aside). The teams sport mentality of the DNC and RNC has alienated a lot of us.

I had an extremely liberal friend tell me years ago who I should vote for in an election.

He rationale was vote for person X, they are the best for this country.
I told him I vote for whomever I think is best for me.

Am I alone in this thinking? If we all vote for the best person for our own situation, the person best for the most people "should" win.

I had an extremely liberal friend tell me years ago who I should vote for in an election.

He rationale was vote for person X, they are the best for this country.
I told him I vote for whomever I think is best for me.

Am I alone in this thinking? If we all vote for the best person for our own situation, the person best for the most people "should" win.
How very altruistic. I’m kidding, kind of. Wasn’t this forewarned, once the populace decided they could vote the treasury to themselves we were ****ed?

Reactions: CaboKP
Yeah, I think having the trans people in the cabinet, lipstick guy and blonde guy with a wig ( I’ll look up names later) was a bit much for a lot of people. With the trans issue in sports, it seems only republicans are upset about it, and Dems are on the side of Lia Thomas types, or stating things like “ oh now you care about women’s sports “

Thanks, like I said, I don't have my finger on the pulse of rural culture stuff, but that definitely sounds like the stuff that would get them awfully agitated and angry. I'm just not exposed to it, one of those geographical issues that you must have to experience to understand.

Reactions: ClarindaA's

I’m not voting for Biden. I’m not voting for Trump. I’ll vote for Newsom, Whitmer and probably even Kamala over Trump. And I’m hoping like hell Haley takes it from him and then I’ll vote for her over Biden.

None of that ramblin’ nonsense you keep pushing out of your ass means shit to me. It’s stupid and it’s wrong. You keep posting lie after lie and think you’re making some great point. Clean up your act.

None of that ramblin’ nonsense you keep pushing out of your ass means shit to me. It’s stupid and it’s wrong. You keep posting lie after lie and think you’re making some great point. Clean up your act.
Im using your words dude.

You said your number one concern is not electing trump

You said you wouldnt vote for the guy that will be on the november ballot (which is biden). That makes the previous statement you made bullshit as he will be the only one on the ballot with a realistic shot of beating trump

You said that trump cant be beat in the GOP:

So that means your blaming the trump problem on the dems because biden, which your posts back up.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Im using your words dude.

You said your number one concern is not electing trump

You said you wouldnt vote for the guy that will be on the november ballot (which is biden). That makes the previous statement you made bullshit as he will be the only one on the ballot with a realistic shot of beating trump

You said that trump cant be beat in the GOP:

So that means your blaming the trump problem on the dems because biden, which your posts back up.
You keep saying I blame Dems. For what? They stick with Biden that’s their best chance of losing. That’s not blame. That’s reality.

You keep saying I blame Dems. For what? They stick with Biden that’s their best chance of losing. That’s not blame. That’s reality.
No, reality is realizing that biden will be on the ballot and all of whatever you are doing in this thread isnt going to put somebody else on the ballot in november.

But obviously its the dems fault that ol Faulty doesnt vote for the option on the november ballot that has the most realistic shot of beating the supposed number one concern. At least you can still bitch about the dems regardless of how the election turns out. Biden wins, you bitch about biden for four years. Biden loses: bitch about the dems because biden.

Would i prefer someone other than biden . Absolutely. Am i going to vote for somebody in november who has no chance of beating trump because i would prefer someone other than biden? Absolutely not

Last edited:
No, reality is realizing that biden will be on the ballot and all of whatever you are doing in this thread isnt going to put somebody else on the ballot in november.

But obviously its the dems fault that ol Faulty doesnt vote for the option on the november ballot that has the most realistic shot of beating the supposed number one concern. At least you can still bitch about the dems regardless of how the election turns out. Biden wins, you bitch about biden for four years. Biden loses: bitch about the dems because biden.

Would i prefer someone other than biden . Absolutely. Am i going to vote for somebody in november who has no chance of beating trump because i would prefer someone other than biden? Absolutely not
Goddamned. You’re fvcking cookoo. The alternate realities you’re creating are something. Stupid…but something.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Goddamned. You’re fvcking cookoo. The alternate realities you’re creating are something. Stupid…but something.
Im the cookoo one for realizing that it will be biden and trump on the november ballot and in that scenario, the best option to beat trump is to vote for biden?

Ill have whatever it is youre smoking.

You seem like a last word guy, so i will yield the last word to you to post some more of your nonsense

Barack Obama. He’s the reason we got Trump in the first place.

There is actually some truth to this. From publicly insulting him to wrecking the historical norms of the Presidency with his radical policy proposals and Executive orders. He was bent on creating policy where that power is reserved by Congress.

His radicalness and more cult like woke followers also brought about MAGA.

The pendulum swings.

cd4360-blame-that-one-birthday-card__54289.1656532762.jpg

IMHO, our current political system perpetuates the worst of human behavior. Nobody takes responsibility for their own actions anymore. It is far easier to blame the other guy, party, immigrant, boss who is a jerk, inflation, etc. Self-awareness is gone. It is easier to be argumentative, interrupt or talk louder rather than listen to what another person is saying. It is easier to label someone as wrong or stupid rather than empathize. The whole idea of issues being black or white continues to separate people into two groups. People can't handle the fact that life is lived in the gray. Life takes compromise in pretty much all aspects.

I can't think of many other enterprises in the world that can spend without consequence, borrow and borrow without consequence and refuse to compromise. All the while, our "leaders" would rather be stewards of the world instead of our own country. They would sell their mothers if it meant keeping their jobs another term. It's pure manipulation and we're eating it up. Politicians love chaos because it allows them to deflect, to get the focus off of them and say "hey, it isn't me, it's the other guy, the other party, they're the problem".

The dance continues.

There’s only one correct answer: Trump voters.

Republicans could have nominated just about any Republican and he or she would be a shoo-in over the vegetable-in-chief.

Goddamn the idiot Republicans who continue to defy logic and reason. Goddamn ‘em all.
So no blame on the side that’s running the ‘vegetable-in-chief’ instead of making the change that 90% of American want?

The Dems could run just about anyone else vs Trump and win in a landslide.

You’re right about one thing - Goddamn ‘em all lol.

So no blame on the side that’s running the ‘vegetable-in-chief’ instead of making the change that 90% of American want?

You do know that republicans are currenrly in the process od making Trump their nominee.

The reps could run just about anyone else vs biden and win in a landslide.

tired of right wingers blaming dems for their trump problem when the GOP is currently electing Trump as their nominee, and it shoukd be called out everytime a rightie or a self proclaimed moderate tries to make this point.

You do know that republicans are currenrly in the process od making Trump their nominee.

The reps could run just about anyone else vs biden and win in a landslide.

tired of right wingers blaming dems for their trump problem when the GOP is currently electing Trump as their nominee, and it shoukd be called out everytime a rightie or a self proclaimed moderate tries to make this point.
Yes, I do realize that. Both sides are going full r-word on us - if you can't admit that, then you're part of the problem.

Also, LOL at you for thinking I am a right winger or a Trump supporter.

Last edited:
There is actually some truth to this. From publicly insulting him to wrecking the historical norms of the Presidency with his radical policy proposals and Executive orders. He was bent on creating policy where that power is reserved by Congress.

His radicalness and more cult like woke followers also brought about MAGA.

The pendulum swings.

Sure Elon

Yes, I am faulting Dems for sticking with Biden. But Republicans are choosing Trump to represent their party in November. That’s on them.

Reactions: GlenHawk
The only way Trump wins in November is if about 4 of those things happen plus about 5 other things as well.

Obviously, in a 'literal' sense, the direct 'cause' is the people who voted for him or the people who didn't vote for Biden.

But given that, I have some pause applying the word "blame" to the statement. People do get to vote for the candidate of their choice, rather than my preference, or at least that's what I've heard a lot of over the last 8 or so years.

lemme guess: you are a “moderate” or “independent”?
I suppose if we have to put a label on it, I consider myself an independent.

I don't identify with the current operations of either political party. I find both presidential candidates unappealing (again), and I'm not fond of individuals on both sides who view issues solely based on their party affiliation.

I've voted for candidates from both major parties and have supported a third-party candidate in the past. I take the time to research each candidate and vote for the person I believe aligns with my values the most.

MAGAts is the answer. They can't see past Trump's BS nor do they really understand much of anything.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Why isn't a vote for neither candidate a vote for Biden?
As of today, Kennedy is the only well known third party candidate. He is being funded by MAGA to drive votes away from Biden. Cornell West is another. It's all an effort to to make it easier for Trump to win.

Last edited:
I consider myself as an independent.

i already knew that the moment you said you werent a right winger. Like most self proclaimed independents, your first post came in hot ready to put the blame on dems (no blame for the side that is running the “vegetable-in-chief”) lamenting that the dems could run just about anybody without a peep of who the republicans are currently in the process of nominating.

Come in, blame the dems while conveniently not mentioning republicans, or excusing republicans. So independent of you.

I didn’t bother to read whatever you drivel you typed beyond what i have quoted.

Yes, I do realize that. Both sides are going full r-word on us - if you can't admit that, then you're part of the problem.

Also, LOL at you for thinking I am a right winger or a Trump supporter.
Chis has laid out the why and the how quite consistently. Try to learn from it.

i already knew that the moment you said you werent a right winger. Like most self proclaimed independents, your first post came in hot ready to put the blame on dems (no blame for the side that is running the “vegetable-in-chief”) lamenting that the dems could run just about anybody without a peep of who the republicans are currently in the process of nominating.

Come in, blame the dems while conveniently not mentioning republicans, or excusing republicans. So independent of you.

I didn’t bother to read whatever you drivel you typed beyond what i have quoted.
Um, I suggest you go back and reread this thread.

In my first post, I said, "The blame will be on the Trump voters and the people who refused to admit that Biden is unfit for a second term."

I then responded and pushed back on a comment that said "There’s only one correct answer: Trump voters." That poster has come back and said he also faults the Dems for sticking with Biden.

Remember when I said I wasn't fond of individuals on both sides who view issues solely based on their party affiliation? I was talking about people like you lol.

Um, I suggest you go back and reread this thread.

In my first post, I said, "The blame will be on the Trump voters and the people who refused to admit that Biden is unfit for a second term."

I then responded and pushed back on a comment that said "There’s only one correct answer: Trump voters." That poster has come back and said he also faults the Dems for sticking with Biden.

Remember when I said I wasn't fond of individuals on both sides who view issues solely based on their party affiliation? I was talking about people like you lol.
There is absolutely no blame on the dems for running the incumbant who beat Trump 4 years ago.

If trump gets elected, the blame lies squarely with the GOP who is currently choosing Trump as their nominee, as well as the people in November that vote for Trump (or use the “the dems gave me no choice” as a reason to vote for Trump or vote for somebody else)

There is absolutely no blame on the dems for running the incumbant who beat Trump 4 years ago.

If trump gets elected, the blame lies squarely with the GOP who is currently choosing Trump as their nominee, as well as the people in November that vote for Trump (or use the “the dems gave me no choice” as a reason to vote for Trump or vote for somebody else)
tenor.gif

Barack Obama. He’s the reason we got Trump in the first place.

Good point. Nothing upsets cons more than when the country does well while we have a democrat president.

Clearly we needed to be made great again after suffering through these outcomes:

SUMMARY OF BARACK OBAMA’S PERFORMANCE
Below is a table summarizing Barack Obama's cumulative and annualized performance across all the metrics we track. These are for the entirety of Barack Obama's term.
IndicatorCumulative Gain/Loss
NASDAQ262.26%
DOW138.28%
S&P166.28%
Job Growth8.63%
GDP Growth18.62%

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT