ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you blame if Trump wins?

Who do you blame if Trump wins the presidency in 2024?

• Total voters
So no blame on the side that’s running the ‘vegetable-in-chief’ instead of making the change that 90% of American want?

The Dems could run just about anyone else vs Trump and win in a landslide.

You’re right about one thing - Goddamn ‘em all lol.
Republicans have had every opportunity to nominate someone besides Trump, but have not done so. How in the hell is that the dems or Biden's fault?

So no blame on the side that’s running the ‘vegetable-in-chief’ instead of making the change that 90% of American want?

The Dems could run just about anyone else vs Trump and win in a landslide.

You’re right about one thing - Goddamn ‘em all lol.
That’s some real bins type logic. Next you’ll tell me that McCarthy is no longer Speaker because the Dems and not because of Gaetz.

Reactions: auntie_fah
HRC shares in the blame. Had she not screwed Bernie Sanders, and had she not ignored key swing states, Trump would never have won in 2016 and he would have gone on to host a popular reality show.

Republicans have had every opportunity to nominate someone besides Trump, but have not done so. How in the hell is that the dems or Biden's fault?
It’s not the Dems’ fault who the Republicans run, but if they end up losing to someone as widely criticized as Trump in November, it will be partly due to their decision to field a 'sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory' and someone that a significant majority of the country deems unfit for a second term.

I don't feel like this is that hard to understand. For genuine change to occur, we need to recognize that both parties contribute to the existing situation, even if acknowledging this fact might be uncomfortable for you.

• Haha
It’s not the Dems’ fault who the Republicans run, but if they end up losing to someone as widely criticized as Trump in November, it will be partly due to their decision to field a 'sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory' and someone that a significant majority of the country deems unfit for a second term.

I don't feel like this is that hard to understand. For genuine change to occur, we need to recognize that both parties contribute to the existing situation, even if acknowledging this fact might be uncomfortable for you.
Is it though? I can't say I agree. Trump has a hard time remembering things as well and he certainly isn't well intentioned, so once again this goes back to the morons who would vote for Trump.

Is it though? I can't say I agree. Trump has a hard time remembering things as well and he certainly isn't well intentioned, so once again this goes back to the morons who would vote for Trump.
So it’s the Republicans fault for nominating Trump (true) but if he wins, the Dems will carry zero blame for running a candidate 80% of the country sees unfit to run for a second term? Lol, okayyyy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
If the media and the Democrats would stop lying about him, he would be gone. By continuing the gaslighting, they only add fuel to his fire. He says and does enough stupid things that there is no need to make things up. But focusing on the made up stuff just gives Trump an opportunity to say “see? They keep lying about me! They are the Deep State and they’re afraid I’ll take away their power over you.”
Just stick to the facts and let Trump’s own stupid self end his career. You don’t need to make shit up.

So it’s the Republicans fault for nominating Trump (true) but if he wins, the Dems will carry zero blame for running a candidate 80% of the country sees unfit to run for a second term? Lol, okayyyy.
Trump is reckless. You can call Biden many things but reckless isn't one of them. I'll take a calculated leader opposed to volatile one, so yes it's still on Republicans. Do I wish someone else was running besides Biden for the Dems? Yes, but I'll take a comatose Biden over the unpredictable Trump everyday of the week.

If the media and the Democrats would stop lying about him, he would be gone. By continuing the gaslighting, they only add fuel to his fire. He says and does enough stupid things that there is no need to make things up. But focusing on the made up stuff just gives Trump an opportunity to say “see? They keep lying about me! They are the Deep State and they’re afraid I’ll take away their power over you.”
Just stick to the facts and let Trump’s own stupid self end his career. You don’t need to make shit up.
What is being said about Trump that is a lie?

(Not sure I like that sentence structure.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT