ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you think is the oldest poster on the board?

tumblr_nu3823QFdw1s391qwo1_400.gif

Back when I had paid access I believe there was a poster that admitted to being something like 82, but he never posted on HROT.

Here, posters that post...my initial hunches would be Soybean or Lute.

I'm 62 fwiw...my bet is there's at least 30 or so that are older.

This is interesting, as I didn't realize that some posters were quite so long in the tooth. I'm staring 40 in the face, which has me a little more apprehensive than I expected. I would be really intrigued by any wisdom, advice, or stories of life experience from the elders on here. Please share some interesting experience or sage advice! Seriously, one of my favorite things was listening to my grandparents and aunts/uncles when they talked about the old days--what we used to call "imparting wisdom."

This is interesting, as I didn't realize that some posters were quite so long in the tooth. I'm staring 40 in the face, which has me a little more apprehensive than I expected. I would be really intrigued by any wisdom, advice, or stories of life experience from the elders on here. Please share some interesting experience or sage advice! Seriously, one of my favorite things was listening to my grandparents and aunts/uncles when they talked about the old days--what we used to call "imparting wisdom."

Wipe sitting down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT