ADVERTISEMENT

Who Plans to Watch THE LAST OF US?

Have you played the game? Do you plan to check out the series?

• I have played the game and will definetly not watch.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Finally started watching. Not sure I like the Ellie casting yet.

the-last-of-us-show-vs-game-ellie-bella-ramsey2-1674851959.jpg

I always thought Ellen Page would be a great casting, but she's transistioned to Ethan so that's out.

sddefault.jpg
When the game came out Naughty Dog almost got sued by then Ellen Page. In the original screen shots, it was clear where they drew inspiration from. They went back and made some changes to make her look a bit more like Ashley Johnson (the voice actor for Ellie in the game). I'm not sure I agree they made her look hugely different, but evidently Page was satisfied enough not to sue. Or maybe there was another deal struck. Or maybe Page was already deciding to transition at that point and thought suing over a look that was going to be drastically different in a few years wasn't worth the stress. Who knows?

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Just finished the last two episodes. I enjoyed it and had no idea about the game.

One question - where are they getting all the batteries for the flashlights?
Without cheating I surmise they are rechargeable batteries. Cheating, I read that there is still some manufacturing capability from an industrial capacity, and that batteries are not hard to make at home otherwise. There are also flashlights you can shake to use, apparently.

Who, I just read, played Ellie’s mom in episode 9.
The voice actor for Joel played one of the Fireflies in the hospital too. I think he was the dude who was taking orders from Marlene. The actress for Marlene was the same person who did the voice acting for the game.

According to reports Kaitlyn Dever has been hired to play the role of Abby in Season 2. i like her as an actress but I am not sure how much I like this. Time for Kaitlyn to hit the gym :)

26098.jpg

Game Rant

Reactions: alaskanseminole
According to reports Kaitlyn Dever has been hired to play the role of Abby in Season 2. i like her as an actress but I am not sure how much I like this. Time for Kaitlyn to hit the gym :)

26098.jpg

Game Rant

Doesn't really look anything like her and probably isn't going to have the unrealistically massive arms of game Abby.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT