Who won?

• Walz

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • Vance

Votes: 86 48.9%
  • Basically a tie

Votes: 46 26.1%

• Total voters
How could he have won it when he couldn't or didn't answer multiple questions, of have guts enough to admit trump lost the election?

He kept looking out at the camera out of the right side of his face and I wondered if that was the same side of his mouth he was lying or was it the other side. lol
You would have to consult with the bulk of the media, including liberal media, that have said Vance won the debate for an answer to your question. It’s probably not a big thing to get your panties in a bunch over, as I would concede the results of a VP debate likely doesn’t move the voting needle much. However, if the tables were turned and Walz did wonderfully in the debate, all you Dems would be touting the VP debate as something really relevant.

Vance blamed her for everything he could come up with that he thought was a failure, which was a lie. I wonder if trump wins and has a failed 4 years and Vance runs for president, that he will be willing to take the blame for all failures of trump.
I would hope so as any administration should be a team effort.

Vance didn’t “win” in a traditional sense or on substance, but yes, it’s more his element than trying to be a normal human, so he exceeded expectations. The sad part is that he knows he still thinks Trump is a moron, but he’s more interested in career advancement than not being a pathetic cuck to Trump.

LOL. An award winning social studies teacher and state champion football coach to you, meathead.

If I was trying to lie to stay in Trump’s good graces, I’d whine about getting fact checked too.
Assistant football coach…let’s get the facts straight.

I gather you must have believed Harris should had done more as Vice President, given your criticisms of her for not being particularly impressive in the role. But, if we're being honest, it seems you don't find any recent Vice President all that remarkable. I find it curious that people often point out Harris's lackluster performance as if it's an anomaly, when in reality, most VPs aren’t particularly impressive—and that's largely by design.
However, the larger question is if people have confidence that the VP could step in and take charge if something, God forbid, happened to the president. Does Kamala Harris really inspire that confidence in many people?

I don't think Vance was 'slick'. I think he was polished, intelligent and had the facts on his side. That doesn't qualify one as slick.

I don't remember a better debate performance by a Republican in my lifetime. I liked him prior but this is the sort of candidate we need. If he ascends to the top of the party, as he should, gone are the 'where did all the good Republican's go' comments.

Presuming of course the Dems mean that. Because also, in my lifetime, every single Republican, no matter how honorable, have been called dumb, dishonest or mean. Or all three. They have been calling Vance wierd. He proved to all last night that he is not. That attack has been neutralized.

Vance is none of these. And Dems should be shitting their collective pants.

Vance 2028.

Reactions: Scruddy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT