ADVERTISEMENT

Why do I believe?

When it comes to coaching wrestling, TnT are top tier.
Unfortunately. they’re not top tier when it comes to playing ceo and managing various factors on their program like future lineups, personalities, egos, and scandals. (Gable was the best at this imo)
When they have kids who can wrestle and have their head on straight, like a kemerer or Lee, they win national titles.
Spot on! TNT better as asst coaches running workouts.

Reactions: Fan In Black
If im TB im not doing shit for the family that set program back….
they don't have enough credit to pull that off. That would set them back even further in recruiting.

and it's not that family that set them back. it's not recruiting at a high enough level.

Reactions: el dub
When it comes to coaching wrestling, TnT are top tier.
Unfortunately. they’re not top tier when it comes to playing ceo and managing various factors on their program like future lineups, personalities, egos, and scandals. (Gable was the best at this imo)
When they have kids who can wrestle and have their head on straight, like a kemerer or Lee, they win national titles.
this is dead on. The recruiting should be better just based on the Iowa brand alone. They recruit below that IMO. The 2010 class was proof of that in hindsight.

Forget PSU, they are not recruiting at a level to even have one individual champ every year. Let that sink in.

And far less talent😜
Less talent for messing up, alienating fans, and embarrassing us too. At best, it's a mixed bag.
I've never been a fan of winning at all costs, and I think the cost of taking AJ is too big, particularly after his recent kerfluffle.

Reactions: el dub
If im TB im not doing shit for the family that set program back….
No, I'd let him go for the sake of being the bigger man. Being petty never works too well.
Let's see what college takes on this family. I doubt that it will be a Big Ten or Big 12 school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT