ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Joe Biden have such a hard time finishing sentences?

Why is he still out there?!?!?

Pisses me off so much.
Joe Biden Home GIF by PBS News

Nothing worse than listening to JB with his over the top mechanical demential voice. I pray for his dementia plaques to give my ears a ****ing break during his speeches.

Which are you voting for?
I have been in the anyone but Trump camp for a long time. If Trump stroked out tomorrow (which I do not wish for) I would vote Republican most likely. But if it is these two numpties I will hold my nose and vote for the vegetable. Not that it matters in Illinois. I considered Kennedy, but he is off his rocker more than Biden.

I pray for better choices in the future, from my perspective you are damned if you do, damned if you don’t. The tie breaker becomes the fact that I consider Trump to be a more unethical felon scumbag than Biden.

I have been in the anyone but Trump camp for a long time. If Trump stroked out tomorrow (which I do not wish for) I would vote Republican most likely. But if it is these two numpties I will hold my nose and vote for the vegetable. Not that it matters in Illinois. I considered Kennedy, but he is off his rocker more than Biden.

I pray for better choices in the future, from my perspective you are damned if you do, damned if you don’t. The tie breaker becomes the fact that I consider Trump to be a more unethical felon scumbag than Biden.
That makes no sense, but neither does living in Illinois.

Dude has a cold and a life long stutter. Shame on anyone for making fun of the best communicator in the white house...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT