ADVERTISEMENT

Will Biden be the Democratic candidate come election day?

Will Biden be the Democratic candidate come election day?

• Yes

• No

• Probably

• Probably Not

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like everything else he does in life, he would do whatever he felt would profit him $$$ the most.
I can understand that theory, but why do you suppose he hasn't done that already?

If that keeps you up at night, does the notion of Biden giving his biographer classified documents keep you up at night?

I can understand that theory, but why do you suppose he hasn't done that already?

If that keeps you up at night, does the notion of Biden giving his biographer classified documents keep you up at night?
I don't suppose it. He may have. And hopefully a trial will shed some more light on it. He may be compromised, we don't know yet.

It doesn't keep me up at night. And the Biden/Pence situations are in a different universe than what Trump has reportedly done and everyone knows it.

Trump would pimp out his own kids if he could get enough money for it.

Reactions: franklinman
I don't suppose it. He may have. And hopefully a trial will shed some more light on it. He may be compromised, we don't know yet.

It doesn't keep me up at night. And the Biden/Pence situations are in a different universe than what Trump has reportedly done and everyone knows it.

Trump would pimp out his own kids if he could get enough money for it.
I don't understand. We can easily imagine Trump somehow using the documents, but we have real evidence Biden was using documents for personal gain as they were provided to a writer.

I don't understand. We can easily imagine Trump somehow using the documents, but we have real evidence Biden was using documents for personal gain as they were provided to a writer.
I'm sorry, but I can't help you to understand.

How do you imagine Trump being a fascist, and how would that keep you up at night?
Let’s face it.
“fascism” and “fascist” is a term revived and promoted by leftists who put it out there for the current crop of very uninformed loudmouths who haven’t the slightest idea of what fascism is.

Let’s face it.
“fascism” and “fascist” is a term revived and promoted by leftists who put it out there for the current crop of very uninformed loudmouths who haven’t the slightest idea of what fascism is.
Since you are too stupid to look it up. And maybe you should find some child in the neighborhood to read and explain this to you.
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-iz-əm) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.

Since you are too stupid to look it up. And maybe you should find some child in the neighborhood to read and explain this to you.
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-iz-əm) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.
And since you have nothing but a personal attack - which the internet affords people like you - frankly I do not see that definition applying to EITHER party. Or EITHER candidate.
You have no idea how fortunate you are that you didn’t spew your 💩 to me in person. You wouldn’t be able to keep up and I’d embarrass your amateurish self. 🖕

And since you have nothing but a personal attack - which the internet affords people like you - frankly I do not see that definition applying to EITHER party. Or EITHER candidate.
You have no idea how fortunate you are that you didn’t spew your 💩 to me in person. You wouldn’t be able to keep up and I’d embarrass your amateurish self. 🖕
LOL

Let's have the trial about these confidential documents Trump had (stolen?), tried to keep, and then covered up. That might give us some insight on convict Trump's motivations in regard to national security.
The rumor is that Trump has the crossfire hurricane documents that would clear him of wrong doing with the Russian investigation. It may or may not be true, but below is in Sen. Grassleys website. The doj has a lot to lose if they alter the records and then they release them and ate proven to have lied. This is why mar a logo was raided. Once again, I don't have proof of this, but it does give a motive as to why Trump's home was raided.

“We remain concerned that over one year from the date then-President Trump directed the Justice Department to declassify certain Crossfire Hurricane records the Justice Department has not only failed to declassify a single page, the Department has failed to identify for Congress records that it knows with certainty to be covered by the declassification directive.,” the senators wrote in a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland.

The department’s delayed transparency has interfered with congressional investigators’ review of what should already be public records.

He's come out and said what he's going to do, along with his minion buddies. Sorry if it's too much for you to understand.
What are he and his minions going to do that make him a fascist? I know the meaning of the word. Mussolini was a fascist. How is Trump a fascist?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT