ADVERTISEMENT

Will Nebby ever win a Big 10 fball championship in your lifetime.

Iowa City and Lincoln, there is no reason to move it to a neutral site. Georgia/Florida and OU/Texas are in nuetral site games practically equal distance from each school inbetween them.

KC is four hours and change from Iowa City and 3-4 hours from Lincoln. There is a huge alumni base from both schools there. Rather than Red River or UGA-FL, think if it as something more similar to the Chick Fil A kickoffs in Atlanta. It would almost be like a pre-bowl game. Arrowhead would give a huge boost to the Heroes Game. Awesome fan experience. Again just ideas to kill this off season.

Ok
Time to get back on point.
Will Nebby ever make it to a top tier bowl again? We've already established the majority says a league championship is never going to happen.

I'm in the minority then. It is hugely unlikely that either Iowa or Nebby not play in the B1G Championship given the ages of some of the respondents.

Having said that, it does appear a lot of Nebby fans live in the past, and a lot of Iowa fans deny the reality of recent history against Nebby.

I would maintain we should have won by several scores last year. Guess what? We didn't.

They play these games for a reason.

Reactions: Bill_Callahan2.0
KC is four hours and change from Iowa City and 3-4 hours from Lincoln. There is a huge alumni base from both schools there. Rather than Red River or UGA-FL, think if it as something more similar to the Chick Fil A kickoffs in Atlanta. It would almost be like a pre-bowl game. Arrowhead would give a huge boost to the Heroes Game. Awesome fan experience. Again just ideas to kill this off season.

It's totally unnecessary. It's just dumb. There is no reason to do. Especially over Thanksgiving weekend.

That's because your mods delete other teams threads and ban other non Nebraska fans for any critical comment (something where you almost wish now they'd do here). But I also love how Iowa doesn't matter and yet so many of the same husker dbags post here as much as some Iowa fans and regurgitate same old bs and yet think think they are so witty and funny. Newsflash no here here gives a crap about your program's history.

Yup. Some thin skinned nebby mods over there.

Having said that, it does appear a lot of Nebby fans live in the past, and a lot of Iowa fans deny the reality of recent history against Nebby.

Yup.. a lot of Nebby fans live in the past. it isn't the 1990's anymore, and never will be.

the reality of recent history against Nebby... is the games are much closer than the old days. I believe the hawks actually won by three touchdowns and lost in O.T. in recent history.

Need to post current age and yes/no.
I'm 50-60 and say no.

am I the only person who couldn't give a rats ass if nebby wins a B10 fball championship in my lifetime?

on a side note, if they do so in the near future, you can gaurantee that this will be the first place some of them flock to in order to resurrect this thread

am I the only person who couldn't give a rats ass if nebby wins a B10 fball championship in my lifetime?

on a side note, if they do so in the near future, you can gaurantee that this will be the first place some of them flock to in order to resurrect this thread
A lot of the pathetic wretches are already here. Their manhood is directly involved with Nebraskas livelihoods not football. Without it, they literally have nothing. Very sad.
Look at Pelini, he lost his fn mind while he was there. Riley's next, too bad, because both of them deserved or deserve better.
Plus they apparently had grown men running to get autographs from the players. Yes, grown men.

Last edited:
Yes we are here because you are such a happening program. Try not talking about Nebraska and you would not get Nebraska fans here. But you can't!

So when will Nebby win all the football championships skirt fans were talking about when they joined?

When will Nebraska win all the football conference championships skirt fans talked about when they joined the Big Ten? Did Wisky score again?

I will keep asking and skirt fans can keep ignoring.

I'm thinking OSU put a beatdown on the Bugeaters also.
Of course I do remember a couple years where I think they could have put a 100 on us if they wanted when we played.
Last year if we played them and they needed pretty points for the polls would have been another year.

Yes we are here because you are such a happening program. Try not talking about Nebraska and you would not get Nebraska fans here. But you can't!

Lounge top 50 threads 0 on Nebraska. Football board 1 on first page out of 50 (this one). So 1% out of those 2 boards first pages.

If you look at last 5 pages On football board only 2 threads mention Nebraska and 1 started by husker troll. Any other thread that's gets a husker mention shock a husker fan is in it posting. Funny since I thought they only comment on "all the Nebraska threads".

So even if Nebraska isn't mentioned husker trolls still be lurking

Last edited:
Answer your question with a question. When in the future will Iowa even win their division of the Big Ten? That should be doable, don't you think? um… maybe not

http://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/2015/MAR15/DBMar13.html

Not really any excuses, are there.

To answer your question, I think Neb. can get it done in the next 3 to 4 seasons.

When will Nebraska actually be a good as skirt fans think? Skirt fans weren't shy about saying they would come in and win many football conference championships. Not surprising they have been wrong about and probably will be for some time.

I win.

When will Nebraska win all the football conference championships skirt fans talked about when they joined the Big Ten? Did Wisky score again?

I will keep asking and skirt fans can keep ignoring.
You keep asking because this is a Nebraska board. We OWN you, today, in the past, and will in the future. Go find your own board.

When will Nebraska actually be a good as skirt fans think? Skirt fans weren't shy about saying they would come in and win many football conference championships. Not surprising they have been wrong about and probably will be for some time.

I win.
It's all a matter of perspective. You say "I win". You also think you are "winning" by getting a promotion at Taco Bell from the night shift and finally moving out of your parents basement. But guess what, others have been winning at the game of life long before you accomplished those tremendous feats. Same for Nebraska, we have just continued to beat you 75% of the time – same old story. We clearly, clearly own you at wins and losses on the field, yet you win? Hawkeye logic at its best.

BTW – congrats on moving up to the dayshift.

I think you both have too much time on your hands, and likely shouldn't be posting during your employer's time.

You keep asking because this is a Nebraska board. We OWN you, today, in the past, and will in the future. Go find your own board.

Seriously read my last post. Less than 1% of threads out of last 250 have a Nebraska theme. Seriously get a life and brag about your huskers on your own board. Same garbage posted here again and again. Nobody cares about husker history. Plus you are arguing with 89/91 aka 100 yrs who all he does it get into endless pissing matches,with clone and husker fans.

And to answer OP ? I think both fan bases better be ready for OSU dominance as long as Meyer is around as much as I hate him and OSU.

I keep asking because skirt fans won't admit how wrong they have been and continue to be. So each time you post and ignore that obvious fact I win.

no spin at all. Iowa beat nebby by three tds two years ago and lost in OT last season. That is recent history...

What part of that don't you understand?
So recent is two years, not just last year or the last three or four years, but just two years to include your lone victory.

I understand your logic perfectly. If recent history is just one year, we have 100% winning average over you. If it is just two years, that makes it 50/50 – the best you can do. Add more years and you're winning percentage drops astronomically. Therefore, the only way the Hawkeye numbers can look remotely respectable is to just include the last two years.

By the way, how are you doing against Iowa State in "recent" history??? Hmmmmm????

So recent is two years, not just last year or the last three or four years, but just two years to include your lone victory.

I understand your logic perfectly. If recent history is just one year, we have 100% winning average over you. If it is just two years, that makes it 50/50 – the best you can do. Add more years and you're winning percentage drops astronomically. Therefore, the only way the Hawkeye numbers can look remotely respectable is to just include the last two years.

By the way, how are you doing against Iowa State in "recent" history??? Hmmmmm????

Skirt fan logic says they will dominate the Big Ten in football only to have epic fail. Touchdown Wisconsin again.

I win.

13 and 29… You lose.

Last edited:
Skirt fan logic says they will dominate the Big Ten in football only to have epic fail. Touchdown Wisconsin again.
Kind of pathetic that you need to keep referring to your big brother in these posts and cannot use your own team to make a point - but a 25% winning average just doesn't quite do it. Carry on....

I get the feeling that this gentleman (89-91) is in a league of his own.

Anyone remember an occasional Mizzou Tiger fan named Tuff Tiger? He's an outstanding, always positive, very unique and cool poster that pops up on various boards concerning Mizzou football. A great example of a unique but special fan.

I wonder if this 89-91 guy is sort of the opposite of Tuff Tiger. He fits the same mold but from a purely negative image, as opposed to Tuff Tiger's purely positive approach.

That's my guess as to why this gentleman has been able to post relentless nonsense here. Must be like a forum mascot or something.

Anyone remember an occasional Mizzou Tiger fan named Tuff Tiger? He's an outstanding, always positive, very unique and cool poster that pops up on various boards concerning Mizzou football. A great example of a unique but special fan.

I wonder if this 89-91 guy is sort of the opposite of Tuff Tiger. He fits the same mold but from a purely negative image, as opposed to Tuff Tiger's purely positive approach.

That's my guess as to why this gentleman has been able to post relentless nonsense here. Must be like a forum mascot or something.

When will Nebraska be as mighty as skirt fans think they are? Well at least your women's bowling team still has it.

Yes he is and you guys keep engaging with him which will only extend the same pissing match of the same tired back and forth jabs.

Already have been, and will be again. Sad for you, squawks never have, and never will be.

I didn't ask when they have been as good as skirt fans here think that hey were I asked when they were going to win all the Big Ten football championships they claimed were going to occur.

He's just groggy now that he has to work the day shift. Life has not been fair for her.

He's just groggy now that he has to work the day shift. Life has not been fair for her.

Have you voted - if so I missed it.
Trying to keep a tally.
Also keeping tally of Bugeaters bringing up the Big 8 pillowfight history,etc. #'s vs voting....

When will skirt fans answer a simple question? They loved to tout how Nebraska was going to win numerous football conference championships yet nothing to show for all their rhetoric.

When will this change?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT