ADVERTISEMENT

Will Nebby ever win a Big 10 fball championship in your lifetime.

Hey Iowa and Nebraska,

You guys keep talking to each other and keep sleeping on the sleeping giant that is awakening. You used to call it Kinnick North, I believe.

You people really have no clue where this conference is headed, and I love it.

Just passing through!

Take Care and Stay Safe!

Your kidding right. History doesn't mean shit for most, it might make it easier for teams like Nebraska, but the cards still have to fall right.

The fact is Iowa couldn't win shit back in the day, like an Indiana today. Things change and Iowa is at least relevant today with some great seasons sprinkled in. Now Iowa has the desire to stay relevant and not sink to the bottom of the B1G.

I think it will stay that way for the Hawks. Good program with some great years sprinkled in.
We're no longer the doormat the Huskers used to beat on.

Back in the day?… can't exactly win shit lately either. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Largest margin of victory "lately" belongs to Iowa in their 21 point cake-walk in Lincoln.

That was a tough game to watch however.

I think it took like 6 hours.

After every play there was an injury timeout while a Husker limped off field holding his Vagina.

Largest margin of victory "lately" belongs to Iowa in their 21 point cake-walk in Lincoln.

Wow, didn't know that counted for more than one victory. Good to know for the future, not that it will ever happen again.
Seriously...is that where you're going to hang your hat? 8-2 since 1979, but you're crowing about a 21 point victory, against a third string, walk-on quarterback. Simply pathetic.

Wow, didn't know that counted for more than one victory. Good to know for the future, not that it will ever happen again.
Seriously...is that where you're going to hang your hat? 8-2 since 1979, but you're crowing about a 21 point victory, against a third string, walk-on quarterback. Simply pathetic.

Zero, can skirt fans count that high? Zero as in the number of Big Ten football conference championships Nebraska has won.

Now what were you saying about pathetic?

That was a tough game to watch however.

I think it took like 6 hours.

After every play there was an injury timeout while a Husker limped off field holding his Vagina.

Another skirt player goes down. No wonder they can't win the Big Ten title in football, they simply aren't tough enough.

Zero, can skirt fans count that high? Zero as in the number of Big Ten football conference championships Nebraska has won.

Now what were you saying about pathetic?

When exactly was the last Iowa outright conference victory (as in, went to the Rose Bowl)… Just curious

I just remember a Hawkeye fullback carrying the entire Husker defense on his back all afternoon.

Did RK3 play Defense? That's news to me.

It was cool to be the first team to carry a trophy off Tom Osbourne field.

It won't be the last time.

I just remember a Hawkeye fullback carrying the entire Husker defense on his back all afternoon.

Did RK3 play Defense? That's news to me.

It was cool to be the first team to carry a trophy off Tom Osbourne field.

It won't be the last time.

Yeah… We're the ones living in the past. :rolleyes:

You hired the Kirk Fetentz of the P12.

Both teams need to buy extra ice packs for their punters.

Even if that were the case (which it's not), at least we didn't pay him a kings ransom and sign him to a 10 year contract. If he doesn't work out, we'll move on. You'll still be stuck with Captain Kirk. Just keep trying to pump the dry well, we'll just keep kicking your ass

Not likely. History would not support that. The best predictor of future results is past performance. Over the last 10 meetings between the two teams (dating back to 1979), Nebraska leads the series 10-2.[/
Maybe not, but still tough enough to beat you punk-ass squawks.

Hey the mathematician is back who claimed Nebraska had the best winning % since joining the big 10. Can you please do the math for us again on that one chief?

Even if that were the case (which it's not), at least we didn't pay him a kings ransom and sign him to a 10 year contract. If he doesn't work out, we'll move on. You'll still be stuck with Captain Kirk. Just keep trying to pump the dry well, we'll just keep kicking your ass

Yep the skirts can't help but to keep firing and hiring coaches. Spend more money to get physically dominated. That is what skirt football is all about.

Down goes another one.

Hey the mathematician is back who claimed Nebraska had the best winning % since joining the big 10. Can you please do the math for us again on that one chief?

Nebraska math is the best. Yet they wonder why they were booted from the AAU.

I don't disagree.

You were much smarter with the contract.

But, you hired a guy that could lose with grace and usher a fly-over state into a future of mediocrity with grace.

Harvey hired a great guy to help you all realize what you haven't for almost 20 years.

It's over.

I really hate to see you do this all over again. Like with...

Frank...
Bill...
Bo...

There's a common denominator in all of your unhappiness.

And it isn't coaching.

You'd be doing backflips if you average nine wins this season, just not good enough for us. Different programs have different standards. Maybe you should start with just trying to beat Iowa State on a regular basis.

You'd be doing backflips if you average nine wins this season, just not good enough for us. Different programs have different standards. Maybe you should start with just trying to beat Iowa State on a regular basis.

You should try not letting Wisconsin break national rushing records on you year in and year out.

Wow. That's been crazy embarrassing to watch. Prime time and everything.

I can't imagine what it is like to be you.

Did your wife's eye heal alright?

Melvin Gordon scores again!!!

You know your relevant when Nebraska and Michigan fans are here constantly trolling us.

You should try not letting Wisconsin break national rushing records on you year in and year out.

Wow. That's been crazy embarrassing to watch. Prime time and everything.

I can't imagine what it is like to be you.

Did your wife's eye heal alright?

Melvin Gordon scores again!!!

Typical Iowa. Comparing NU struggling to beat Wisconsin (perennial big 10 champions), to Iowa struggling to beat Iowa State (perennial big 12 cellar dweller). Nicely done

Typical Iowa. Comparing NU struggling to beat Wisconsin (perennial big 10 champions), to Iowa struggling to beat Iowa State (perennial big 12 cellar dweller). Nicely done

Your lowlight reel since 97' has been exhilarating to watch Professor.

I can't wait for the next ten years of humble pie.

You know your relevant when Nebraska and Michigan fans are here constantly trolling us.

Just cheap entertainment and trying to liven up this pathetic board of yours. If not for Nebraska fans posting, you'd have about 12 post a day in this place. You're welcome.
I get it, hard to get enthused for the season when your Iowa.

Just cheap entertainment and trying to liven up this pathetic board of yours. If not for Nebraska fans posting, you'd have about 12 post a day in this place. You're welcome.
I get it, hard to get enthused for the season when your Iowa.

We'd post on your board, but you Gestapo mods have sensitive vags' and need to control the narrative, lest your sensitive psyches be damaged.

That's what the regular season is for.

Since the year 2000 we are

6-2 vs Illinois
8-4 vs Indiana
6-5 vs Michigan
7-5 vs Michigan St
10-5 vs Minnesota
7-6 vs Northwestern
1-7 vs Ohio St
8-3 vs Penn St
8-4 vs Purdue
6-7 vs Wisconsin

Its too bad Iowa has struggled the last few years, none the less, not to shabby for little ol Iowa.
And yes we know what Iowa's record against Nebraska is, thanks to you.

Glad you're looking forward to it. We'll be serving it up the day after Thanksgiving for the foreseeable future.

True.

Looking forward to the dish your new coaching staff and offense will serve up. Not to mention your D-Coordinator with the sketchy resume.

The first year is hard for every staff

But, of course you believe you'll be the exception.

We'd post on your board, but you Gestapo mods have sensitive vags' and need to control the narrative, lest your sensitive psyches be damaged.

That's what the regular season is for.

Why would you post on our board? You can't even post on your own board enough to create a page a day (at least without the help of Husker fans).

True.

Looking forward to the dish your new coaching staff and offense will serve up. Not to mention your D-Coordinator with the sketchy resume.

The first year is hard for every staff

But, of course you believe you'll be the exception.

Don't believe this year will be easy…. just won't change the outcome of the Iowa game.

Why would you post on our board? You can't even post on your own board enough to create a page a day (at least without the help of Husker fans).

I'm usually on HROT.

Come on over. If you have the mental capacity.

We make exceptions for Lincoln grads; given the disadvantages.

A lot of unknowns with Nebraska's new coaching staff, still talking shit like a champ though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT