ADVERTISEMENT

Winder, GA - haven't had a school shooting thread in a while

We did our evacuation drill the first week so all is good. :(
It should give certain people a moment of reflection that the solution for gun violence is to practice cowering in fear in a class room. These are the same people who insisted kids be pushed back into crowded classrooms during Covid because they were worried about losing educational development. So, okay to practice cowering in fear doesn't stunt educational growth?

So, in your mind, everyone should have legal access to all forms of weapons? Machine guns. Rocket launchers? Tanks?
yes. 100%. I don't think the founders wanted us to go lightly when it comes to protecting ourselves. keep in mind it was protection from tyrannical governments.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Saw one update that said the school got a call early that it was the first of 5 shootings to take place. Wonder if this is some sort of coordinated attack that nobody followed up on the other threats…yet? That’s scary.
this is what I'm talking about with sandy hook and the trump shooting: rumors of other things, other shooters. maybe find a bomb planted later. stuff like this. it takes a while for the story to come out --if it ever does

No gun problem, crazy people problem.

The point is dims only want this as an issue. If they truly cared about kids the bigger focus would be on the inner city shootings as far more kids die there than in schools. And it’s not even a close comparison. It’s all politics for dims, nothing more. That’s why nobody takes them seriously.
Polling on gun safety run strongly in the range of 60-70 percent, and higher depending on the specific control mechanism. The vast majority of Americans are for common sense gun regulations.
Elected Republicans and the SCOTUS are hooked on NRA money.

Of course not, but that doesn't justify doing nothing about the easy access to guns in our country.

Yeah, I’m not going to rehash all of this again. Maybe I’ll feel more refreshed about the subject after the next school shooting. We’ll chat then.

Polling on gun safety run strongly in the range of 60-70 percent, and higher depending on the specific control mechanism. The vast majority of Americans are for common sense gun regulations.
Elected Republicans and the SCOTUS are hooked on NRA money.
the nra could probably come up with a poll that shows 80% believe in no regulations

polls show what the author or pollster want them to show

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
I certainly am outraged about gun violence and killings, it's too bad you and your ilk don't get this upset about over an average weekend in Chicago.

I think me and my "ilk" get upset about any and all gun violence, just not in Chicago, but everywhere. I love the 2A, but I am also for reasonable gun control laws that are sorely lacking at the moment.

Reactions: hydro2.0
haven't studied it today to know what's up. I assume it probably did. the sandy hook thing, people {like alex jones} were saying it was a cia operation under obama to make guns look bad. not that it was made up, but that it was staged. he screwed up by saying the shooter kids' dad was cia and obama was involved. that will get you in trouble. see, you cannot have a cia operation without some deaths, so he wasn't saying it was all made up, he thought the deaths were real, just that the made up stories about the shooter were a hoax. keep in mind there was a second shooter thought to be around at the time of sandy hook. much like when the trump shooting thing went down, many many stories of other shooters and such.

NVTS

Well, that was fun.

Waving T-Mobile GIF by Magenta

Reactions: McLovin32
I think me and my "ilk" get upset about any and all gun violence, just not in Chicago, but everywhere. I love the 2A, but I am also for reasonable gun control laws that are sorely lacking at the moment.
You must have access to details about this shooting none of the rest of us have.

Care to share?

I just can’t imagine why a 14 year old would have this evil in his heart and mind. Just why do this
I'm just guessing but the kid is probably different, and it will be discovered he was a loner, was picked on, was on all sorts of prescription drugs for a myriad of mental problems.

You must be in the minority with your ilk because they never show any anger over the weekly shootings in Chicago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT