ADVERTISEMENT

Winder, GA - haven't had a school shooting thread in a while

97 got his panties in a wad the other day when I reminded him this place is a liberal circle jerk and people like Torbee and Ragnarfencesitter both said they were Republicans. Many laughs ensued.

You think more young people growing up in the system because their one parent that was around now catches time for the 17 year old doing dumb shit Is going to help.

Have a good day Radio.
The parent will join their child in "the system" if they are found culpable. IMO, that's a much better reason for sending someone to prison than smoking weed.

You're still really lousy at this.

Kind of crazy that 8 kids were shot
but are expected to survive when Joy Behar said if you shoot a deer with an AR there will be ‘nothing left’.

And once again the FIB dropped the ball with someone on their radar.

Kind of crazy that 8 kids were shot
but are expected to survive when Joy Behar said if you shoot a deer with an AR there will be ‘nothing left’.

And once again the FIB dropped the ball with someone on their radar.

Thus proving assault rifles are no more dangerous than any other gun. I mean, if somebody gets a detail wrong about guns that nullifies all arguments.

Of course, it is not a problem if the kids involved are not yours….there is a problem here with GUNS. But as long as “we the people” have THOUGHTS and PRAYERS, we will be just fine. I wonder which God caused this shooting? Might God be pissed that FSU is 0-2?
I don't think so. Everyone knows God is a Notre Dame fan.

The parent will join their child in "the system" if they are found culpable. IMO, that's a much better reason for sending someone to prison than smoking weed.

You're still really lousy at this.
You are the ine who brought weed into this and it's incredibly unlikely a parent is going to be removed from a home due to weed in 2024.

Again you went with your feelings because you don't think things through.

Mom

12 <Kid now in system because "mom" is doing time for "17" sins.

Thus proving assault rifles are no more dangerous than any other gun. I mean, if somebody gets a detail wrong about guns that nullifies all arguments.
I watched a video yesterday on a dillinger that fires .223 at some point you guys are going to learn physics don't care about how scary it is because it's black.

Of course, it is not a problem if the kids involved are not yours….there is a problem here with GUNS. But as long as “we the people” have THOUGHTS and PRAYERS, we will be just fine. I wonder which God caused this shooting? Might God be pissed that FSU is 0-2?
The guns don't fire themselves. The problem is with people. The kid threatened to do this one year before. The FBI knew it. The local sheriff knew it.

The guns don't fire themselves. The problem is with people. The kid threatened to do this one year before. The FBI knew it. The local sheriff knew it.
The kids in his class are quoted as saying

"It doesn't surprise me" "if someone were going to do it it would be him"

But

We live in a society of pussies so we can't hurt that kids feelings......

It's really too bad that there are no other countries in the developed world that have been able to implement policies that make mass shootings (and gun deaths in general) exceedingly rare.
Sarcasm?

There are other countries with high gun ownership that don't have this problem. There are also countries with virtually no private gun ownership that have mass shootings.

I think gun owners should be required to carry an ungodly amount of insurance for injuries caused by their weapons. Goes for any sale.

Surprised a liberal state hasn’t successfully filed a lawsuit against a gun maker yet.

Everybody is stupid.

Too stupid to lock up their weapons from kids.

Too stupid to manage credit, alcohol, drugs, etc.

Gun shows should be ended also. No longer want your gun? Shouldn’t have bought it in the first place.

You are the ine who brought weed into this and it's incredibly unlikely a parent is going to be removed from a home due to weed in 2024.

Again you went with your feelings because you don't think things through.

Mom

12 <Kid now in system because "mom" is doing time for "17" sins.
It's less likely a parent will be "removed from the home" for allowing their child access to their guns that are used to harm others. That's the point. But you're either too stupid or too tied to your love of guns to recognize it. Probably both.

A 14 year old kid (or 12) who does something like this needs to be in the "system". If mom gave him access to the firearms negligently then she should face severe consequences too.

If you own a gun it is your responsibility to ensure it is used safely and is secured at all times. But I suspect you don't want that kind of responsibility. Figures.

The problem is the people who will do these things have easy access to guns giving them the opportunity to cause more death and destruction than if they did not have access to the guns.

It's less likely a parent will be "removed from the home" for allowing their child access to their guns that are used to harm others. That's the point. But you're either too stupid or too tied to your love of guns to recognize it. Probably both.

A 14 year old kid (or 12) who does something like this needs to be in the "system". If mom gave him access to the firearms negligently then she should face severe consequences too.

If you own a gun it is your responsibility to ensure it is used safely and is secured at all times. But I suspect you don't want that kind of responsibility. Figures.
It's very obvious you cannot defend what you said so are trying to deflect with "weed" and "gun nut" dumb shit.

Riley, if you take parents out of homes for the actions of their children you are going to find the population that has both the highest rate of shootings as well as the highest rate of single parenting in a very bad spot. One might go so far as to call THAT systemic racism, God forbid I try to walk you through understanding that concept.

Go sit in the corner radio.

Clearly, thoughts and prayers aren’t working. Doing nothing isn’t working. Blaming parents isn’t working. Red flag notification didn’t work in this incident. We, as a society, condone this.
After Sandy Hook it was official...this country puts guns over children. We just do or this wouldn't be happening. Dead children and teachers in school became acceptable.

It's very obvious you cannot defend what you said so are trying to deflect with "weed" and "gun nut" dumb shit.

Riley, if you take parents out of homes for the actions of their children you are going to find the population that has both the highest rate of shootings as well as the highest rate of single parenting in a very bad spot. One might go so far as to call THAT systemic racism, God forbid I try to walk you through understanding that concept.

Go sit in the corner radio.
This is one of your dumber arguments. That's quite an accomplishment because you have said some really, really stupid shit on here.

The point being made is we need laws that require gun owners to secure their guns at all times. The vast majority of responsible gun owners agree with this. Leaving guns around for anyone to take is irresponsible. Giving a gun to a kid and not supervising them is irresponsible. Letting someone who has made threats to shoot up a school have access to your guns is irresponsible. There is no reason that these actions, if found to be negligent, shouldn't result in punishment for the gun owner or provider. Whether that is a parent, other family member a friend or a stranger has nothing to do with it.

Now, regarding your argument - I'm guessing your an advocate for letting non-violent criminals who are parents out of jail so they can do their job as a parent? No, you don't. You don't care about the parenting issue at all. It's just your latest lame attempt to deflect from any common sense gun control measures.

You're as bad at this as you must be at your 4 jobs given the amount of time you spend on here.

This tired old narrative. Again, other countries don't have mass shootings. Other countries DO have mental health issues. Other countries DO have violent video games. THEY just don't have more guns than people. We do. It's the guns no matter how much you guys try to explain it away.

Sarcasm?

There are other countries with high gun ownership that don't have this problem. There are also countries with virtually no private gun ownership that have mass shootings.
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

This is one of your dumber arguments. That's quite an accomplishment because you have said some really, really stupid shit on here.
^this is 100% fluff.

The point being made is we need laws that require gun owners to secure their guns at all times. The vast majority of responsible gun owners agree with this. Leaving guns around for anyone to take is irresponsible. Giving a gun to a kid and not supervising them is irresponsible. Letting someone who has made threats to shoot up a school have access to your guns is irresponsible. There is no reason that these actions, if found to be negligent, shouldn't result in punishment for the gun owner or provider. Whether that is a parent, other family member a friend or a stranger has nothing to do with it.
Again, Riley, think about the long term impacts of what you just said.

"Your child has been arrested 12 times for gang related activities and now has committed a crime with a firearm, a firearm we can prove you knew to be in the house, tell your other kids goodbye ma'am, your inability to parent your 17 year old just turned your 3 other kids into wards of the state.

Now, regarding your argument - I'm guessing your an advocate for letting non-violent criminals who are parents out of jail so they can do their job as a parent? No, you don't. You don't care about the parenting issue at all. It's just your latest lame attempt to deflect from any common sense gun control measures.
Again, fluff, because you have no basis.

You're as bad at this as you must be at your 4 jobs given the amount of time you spend on here.
Fluff.

Radio.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
^this is 100% fluff.

Again, Riley, think about the long term impacts of what you just said.

"Your child has been arrested 12 times for gang related activities and now has committed a crime with a firearm, a firearm we can prove you knew to be in the house, tell your other kids goodbye ma'am, your inability to parent your 17 year old just turned your 3 other kids into wards of the state.

Again, fluff, because you have no basis.

Fluff.

Radio.
So easy to completely destroy your arguments after which all youre left is babble.

Carry on.

I think gun owners should be required to carry an ungodly amount of insurance for injuries caused by their weapons. Goes for any sale.

Surprised a liberal state hasn’t successfully filed a lawsuit against a gun maker yet.

Everybody is stupid.

Too stupid to lock up their weapons from kids.

Too stupid to manage credit, alcohol, drugs, etc.

Gun shows should be ended also. No longer want your gun? Shouldn’t have bought it in the first place.
Why would a gun manufacturer be liable for an illegal act using their product? Are you going to extend that logic to manufacturers of other products used to kill people?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT