ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs. Iowa game thread*****

Down only 7-6 despite playing poorly. If we run consistently CJ can make some accurate throws when he's needed, while the defense holds, we have a good chance.

Kudos to the coaches and players for aggressively going down and getting 3 there. Hoping it pays off in the end.

Reactions: hwk23
Halftime...and if I'm Wisconsin, I'm thinking what the hell happened. BIG 10 point swing there, and probably the gutsiest play by the Iowa players so far this season.

Kudos to the coaches and players for aggressively going down and getting 3 there. Hoping it pays off in the end.

They did start the drive like usual. A run. If it would have been stuffed, we would have ran the half out. But it was a nice drive after that point. If we had 30 more seconds, I think that drive was endzone bound

Could just as easy be down 17-3. Might have found a little something on offense at the end there. Go +1 on turnovers in the 2nd half and we might just win this bastard

Wisky mistakes keeping Iowa in the game. Could use a couple more turnovers in the second half.

Hawks should run the hurry up in the second. I've always felt we play better that way.

Love the way the last minute of the first half went, but the defense needs to make some major adjustments, or else they might get toyed with in the 2nd half. Of course, those "adjustments" should include remembering how to tackle. Can't keep counting on the turf monster and fumbles on the 1 inch line.

This half of football may define the season here. Second halves haven't been good to us so far this season.

For all the bitching going on, we're right where we want to be. One point game at the half.

I wouldn't call it purely bitching and moaning so much as half fear and loathing.

But yeah, some people just choose to be miserable. Iowa could lead 28-0 and they'd still find something to bitch about.

Desmond wants a flag there. Does him going to the ground excuse getting hit on a fair catch? I don't think so....

That's what they needed.......d stop to start the half.......Now, let's see if 'good' GD shows up and takes advantage of the momentum........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT