ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs. Iowa game thread*****

What's is like to be an offensive coach at Iowa? I couldn't handle showing up at work every day and having my boss tell me aren't going to utilize any momern technology, philosophy and industry best standards/practices our competitors are using. It would be brutal.
It's like you don't have access to the internet. Just can't get shit done.

Kittle is injured and probably shouldn't be playing. I don't think he is a threat in the receiving game today and it definitely slowed.

JFC. We call timeout to get ourselves out of a TD because our senior QB can't get the play off. Holy Hell...

Unbelievable.....NOT ONE wide out can get open and in the area

Why didn't Smith or Scheel come back to the ball? They just flippin stood in the end zone.

Reactions: mlb1399
Gawd, that was friggin' pathetic.

That is 100% on Kittle there. Seems like he has one of those every game, and they seem to be killers every time.

I feel bad for CJ, but if he can't get the corner turned there to get the first down than this offense might as well turn it in

Why would you come to Iowa as a QB or WR? You look at the 18 year history of the head coach and the history of Iowa QBs or WRs playing a snap in the NFL and you laugh.

Reactions: QChawks
We got WR's in the endzone blocking cb's... SMH!! So programmed to block won't even come off the block to make a play!! THATS COACHING FOLKS!!

Why is Wisconsin trying to score? I thought you were supposed to run the clock out in this situation.

I seriously can stand watching this program on offense. So boring too watch.

Which is why we will never attract top tier athletes. Our offense can't move because we have no starting caliber WR's. Blame goes to the coaches for horrible scheme and even worse receuiting

Reactions: PHXIowaClub
Unbelievable.....NOT ONE wide out can get open and in the area

Why didn't Smith or Scheel come back to the ball? They just flippin stood in the end zone.

The best part is they were within 2 yards of each other. What kind of design is that? You send McCarron on a 2 yard curl, then Smith and Scheel end up in the end zone at the same spot. Has GD never heard of leveling his routes. Send a guy short, send a guy, medium and a guy long. It seems that GD always sends everyone to the same area and depth. Guy just needs to die cause he's not going to retire or get fired as long as captain old fart is in charge.

Reactions: GPRHAWK
This team....

giphy.gif

Reactions: ih8iast8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT