ADVERTISEMENT

Without a doubt

Feb 27, 2018
Pemsl is the worst defender I've seen on an iowa team in 30 years. I really think he's trying to set a record of watching people dunk right in front of his face while he bends his knees and acts like he's going to do something, but just stands there. He's probably at about 130 this season.

Pemsl is the worst defender I've seen on an iowa team in 30 years. I really think he's trying to set a record of watching people dunk right in front of his face while he bends his knees and acts like he's going to do something, but just stands there. He's probably at about 130 this season.
What's the school record for 'watching people dunking right in front of your face while acting like you're going to do something but just stand there'?

this was literally your last post on here........
I cant believe the mods allow the bashing of college kids like some of you do. Saying cook and pemsl cant shoot jumpers is not helping them develop. Support these kids and help make them better with your posts for a deep tourney run.
total hypocrite LMAO

this was literally your last post on here........
I cant believe the mods allow the bashing of college kids like some of you do. Saying cook and pemsl cant shoot jumpers is not helping them develop. Support these kids and help make them better with your posts for a deep tourney run.
total hypocrite LMAO
giphy.gif

Really? Of anyone currently playing any minutes I'd say he's the overall weakest link of the bigs, period. His game is better suited to be a Missouri Valley big.

Yes really. Pemsl is bad on D, but both starters are routinely worse.

The thing is people only notice what happens in the split second before the other team scores but theres allot more going on. The breakdowns that lead to the easy looks usually happen a couple passes before.

Yes really. Pemsl is bad on D, but both starters are routinely worse.

The thing is people only notice what happens in the split second before the other team scores but theres allot more going on. The breakdowns that lead to the easy looks usually happen a couple passes before.
The starters were pretty good defensively tonight. 10 points allowed in the first 11 minutes. There are still lapses but it’s getting much better. Turnovers are what kept IL in this game and what could have won it for them without a lot of tough play from the home team. We could use another ball-handling guard but the turnover numbers will get better with Connor as a backcourt option.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT