ADVERTISEMENT

Without Patrick Mahomes Travis Kelce’s career

And what about those of us who have hated him long before 2023?

The dude is a great football player but also a giant tool, and that has nothing to do with his GF or his sponsorships. Just listen to the guy talk sometime lol:

maxresdefault.jpg
Congrats on your OG hatred of an immature clown football player?

Imagine feeling the need to rage on a message board and degrade a football player's HOF career because he got a vaccination and you believe his pop star girl friend is some Democrat/Pentagon operative.

It's amazing how fookin' stupid you people have become.
To be honest, these people support donald trump, so it's no longer amazing.

And what about those of us who have hated him long before 2023?

The dude is a great football player but also a giant tool, and that has nothing to do with his current GF or his sponsorships. Just listen to the guy talk sometime lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

What's wrong with him? Seems like he's a decent enough fellow. Yeah he dresses weird for games sometimes, that's pretty common in the NFL.

Are you preferential to the players baselessly accuse talk show hosts of pedophilia?

Who do you have ahead of him?

In terms of individual playing ability I'd put Dan Marino, Drew Brees, and Petyon Manning ahead of him. Granted only 3 championships between them but they played with a lot of bad defenses. Granted Tom Brady helped out with that by taking a lower pay than he could have earned but none of those dudes were married to wives who were richer than they were.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
What's wrong with him? Seems like he's a decent enough fellow. Yeah he dresses weird for games sometimes, that's pretty common in the NFL.

Are you preferential to the players baselessly accuse talk show hosts of pedophilia?
As I already mentioned, try listening to the guy talk sometime. He's a fake tough guy and I've seen enough clips from his podcast to know he's a douchebag. Here he was Sunday with his tough guy act again, picking on a kicker:

Also, what does Aaron Rodgers have to do with Travis Kelce? And to answer your question, I am a Vikings fan, so no - he's a douchebag too.

In terms of individual playing ability I'd put Dan Marino, Drew Brees, and Petyon Manning ahead of him. Granted only 3 championships between them but they played with a lot of bad defenses. Granted Tom Brady helped out with that by taking a lower pay than he could have earned but none of those dudes were married to wives who were richer than they were.

Worthy names, but I can’t give you Manning - he played at the same time as Brady and couldn’t get past him multiple times. As for the others, at a certain point championships have to matter.

Admittedly, I’d have loved to have seen Marino play today with how the league has evolved.

As I already mentioned, try listening to the guy talk sometime. He's a fake tough guy and I've seen enough clips from his podcast to know he's a douchebag. Here he was Sunday with his tough guy act again:

Also, what does Aaron Rodgers have to do with Travis Kelce? And to answer your question, I am a Vikings fan, so no - he's a douchebag too.

I've listened to his podcast and I never felt like he was trying to pretend to be a tough guy.

And for the record Tucker was in the way of Mahome's warmup and was likely doing that to try to get into his head a bit.

And I mean really you are going to go for a slight amount of aggressiveness towards an opponent right before a conference championship game? I'm no football player but I'm pretty sure any football player worth his salt isn't exactly meak and mild at that time. But I mean I guess if he gets under your skin I can understand that, it at least makes more sense than being mad because he advertised for a vaccine or is dating the world's most popular singer.

Worthy names, but I can’t give you Manning - he played at the same time as Brady and couldn’t get past him multiple times. As for the others, at a certain point championships have to matter.

Admittedly, I’d have loved to have seen Marino play today with how the league has evolved.

Tom Brady's defenses were always far better than Manning's. Quarterbacks play against the other team's defense not the other quarterback.

Also if you break it down from 2005 on Manning was 6-5 against Brady, 3-0 in the post season. Brady's dominance in the matchup is heavily carried by the 2001 to 2004 where he won 6 straight. Also was a time when the Pats had a great team around him and won 3 superbowls. After 2004 it took Brady another 10 years before he won another Superbowl.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Ah, so you think he's a tool too - interesting lol.
I don't think he's a tool — I think he's a guy who had fame and money come his way really early in life and he acted immature and wasn't always the brightest. Countless others (myself included) would likely have acted similarly at times if we were in his shoes.

I enjoy the podcast/show he does with Jason and enjoyed the Netflix doc that focused on them.

Tom Brady's defenses were always far better than Manning's. Quarterbacks play against the other team's defense not the other quarterback.

Also if you break it down from 2005 on Manning was 6-5 against Brady, 3-0 in the post season. Brady's dominance in the matchup is heavily carried by the 2001 to 2004 where he won 6 straight. Also was a time when the Pats had a great team around him and won 3 superbowls. After 2004 it took Brady another 10 years before he won another Superbowl.
Manning only made two super bowls with the colts, and of the two he made with the broncos, he was a passenger on the team that won.

manning is about a half-step below Brady on the ladder to me.

Imagine feeling the need to rage on a message board and degrade a football player's HOF career because he got a vaccination and you believe his pop star girl friend is some Democrat/Pentagon operative.

It's amazing how fookin' stupid you people have become.
Nailed it.

Reactions: TennNole17
Rodgers
Manning
Mahommes
Marino

Are all more skilled quarterbacks than Brady

Mahomes may get there eventually, but I can’t get there just yet. As for the others; skills aside, but I think brady played the position better, just in total control, better than anyone else.

And ultimately performance when it matters most counts. Rodgers a couple years ago lost a home playoff game to the 49ers when they only scored 1 TD. Marino only reached 1 Super Bowl. Of the two that manning won; he was a passenger on one.

Kelce is freaking awesome. There's a reason their podcast is #1 in the country. Because that many people know he's awesome and love listening to him talk.

I used to lean that way too, that Brady was a great quarterback but not necessarily the GOAT just because his team won four, then five, then six super bowls. He was a great quarterback with the greatest coach of all time, Bill B was the wizard who was responsible for most of it. The defenses, the roster management, seemingly always ahead of the game for where the NFL is headed.

And there's probably still a case to be made, but I think it got a lot harder to make the case when Brady heads to Tampa and they win a Super Bowl and the Patriots crumble and Bill B is essentially fired.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Many liberals love listening to him talk.
I don’t regularly listen to the Kelce Brothers podcasts - I’ve just seen shorts or clips on various social media. Never have I seen them discuss politics and I hope they’re smart enough to understand they should stay away from it.

I used to lean that way too, that Brady was a great quarterback but not necessarily the GOAT just because his team won four, then five, then six super bowls. He was a great quarterback with the greatest coach of all time, Bill B was the wizard who was responsible for most of it. The defenses, the roster management, seemingly always ahead of the game for where the NFL is headed.

And there's probably still a case to be made, but I think it got a lot harder to make the case when Brady heads to Tampa and they win a Super Bowl and the Patriots crumble and Bill B is essentially fired.
People can make the case for several QB’s over the decades for “the greatest”. Bart Starr, Roger Staubach…Bob Griese…Archie Manning…Brett Farve…Terry Bradshaw. History? Y.A. Tittle and Johnny Unitas for heavens sake. Sonny Jurgenson. And of course Brady.
All were great in their day.
And with the exception of Archie M they were part of a stellar cast.
Tight ends…John Mackey…heck, Marv Fleming wasn’t too shabby. Jason Witten and Tony Gonzalez were a key component to their teams.
With every guy I mentioned it has to be noted that they had good players around them. It absolutely makes a difference.

I have more respect for Tom right now than Belichek, but no matter who is responsible one should not ignore the quality of the defenses Tom played with.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Tom Brady has discussed that he isn’t a great athlete, the fact that he doesn’t have the strongest arm, but he has the mind to run an offense.

I’d say Brady is the best to ever do it and most of it is in his brain.

Remember, Peyton Manning couldn’t throw a ball very well the year they won the Super Bowl in Denver. The defense was awesome, but his ability to read defenses and change plays in the moment is what made them score enough points to win a title.

Reactions: sober_teacher

I have more respect for Tom right now than Belichek, but no matter who is responsible one should not ignore the quality of the defenses Tom played with.

I mean, there’s very few quarterbacks we’d call great that didn’t play for a great coach, or won championships without a good defense…

Reactions: goldmom
I really hate MAGA for getting me to root for a team I hate and a singer I don't like listening to.
Screw You Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I used to think he was a giant tool, but he was young, famous, and had a lot of money. Had I been in his situation at that age I’d have been a giant tool as well.

Actually think he’s grown up a lot the last couple years and I find him a pretty likable guy anymore.

The Taylor Swift/ Kelce ‘Democrat-operative conspiracy theory’ is one of the single dumbest things I’ve ever heard MAGA come up with.

Last edited:
Reactions: auntie_fah
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT