ADVERTISEMENT

WNO

Pretty cool that Block is in this. Seems like a clear underdog but one hell of an opportunity. That said, I’m not familiar with his opponent.

Pretty cool that Block is in this. Seems like a clear underdog but one hell of an opportunity. That said, I’m not familiar with his opponent.
Nasir Bailey is a North Carolina commit out of Illinois. I know Ryder beat him in free, not sure if they’ve ever wrestled each other in folk. Bailey is ranked anywhere from 2nd (at 132) to 6th in the various rankings that I’ve see . Block 8 to 10. Block’s stock seems to be on the rise.

Reactions: Grip220 and Gobblin
Willie said on his show there was a big commitment change with a recruit but wasn’t willing to give any info. I believe he said something to the effect that it would make waves, but not in those exact terms. Wonder if this is it.

Reactions: mcpat
Did I understand correctly in Kueter's flo interview before worlds that, Flo asked him to wrestle Carrol at WNO? I also sounded like he talked to Brands about it and Brands told him not to go because it is football season and he should be playing football. I guess if Kueter did wrestle at WNO he would have to miss a big rivalry game to attend.

Reactions: RothMatt
Did I understand correctly in Kueter's flo interview before worlds that, Flo asked him to wrestle Carrol at WNO? I also sounded like he talked to Brands about it and Brands told him not to go because it is football season and he should be playing football. I guess if Kueter did wrestle at WNO he would have to miss a big rivalry game to attend.
Then they made the right decision IMO. Don't know about the interview, or if he asked Brands about it, but in this case WNO is essentially an exhibition. So if you miss it, no big deal.

He is a Hawk Recruit in Football too. Regardless he doesn't have to improve his position for a DI full ride. It's money in the bank already.

Kirk told him that he’s in high school and to have fun and play whatever sports he wants. I’m guessing the message was the same from Tom. You’re in high school, go have fun, play other sports, and kick your rival’s ass.

Joe Sealey in 4-man bracket at 160. First round match vs Nicco Ruiz (lost to Riggins in Fargo final). Braeden Scoles (Askren wrestler) vs. Angelo Ferrari (no comment necessary) in other first round match. Should be three good matches.

Sealey’s got his hands full with Ruiz. Nico has beat him twice I believe. Kinda wish they woulda flipped the matches. I’d love to see Ferrari and Ruiz and then Sealey vs Scoles. Love these 4 man mini brackets.

Reactions: IAChief32
Sealey’s got his hands full with Ruiz. Nico has beat him twice I believe. Kinda wish they woulda flipped the matches. I’d love to see Ferrari and Ruiz and then Sealey vs Scoles. Love these 4 man mini brackets.
Sealey appears to have jumped levels since that Super 32 match. I think it is Ruiz that will have his hands full.

Reactions: T8KUDWN and vhsalum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT