ADVERTISEMENT

Woman shot at Capitol has died

Did they come armed? And were they protecting democracy or fight against democracy? People like you are why Republicans lost all power. Nice work, loser!
Link to say the girl killed was armed? Hands up don’t shoot! This is how this works, correct?

Link to say the girl killed was armed? Hands up don’t shoot! This is how this works, correct?
Was she shot in the back? Was it confirmed anyone in her group wasn't armed? You think Capitol police expected a sitting US President would incite a riot? This dead lady was in the company of rioters who had breached a Federal building. She got EXACTLY what she deserved.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Was she shot in the back? Was it confirmed anyone in her group wasn't armed? You think Capitol police expected a sitting US President would incite a riot? This dead lady was in the company of rioters who had breached a Federal building. She got EXACTLY what she deserved.
Link if she was armed? Again hands up don’t shoot.

Well now that we know who she is and her husband confirmed she was a Trump supporter can someone please tell Laura Ingraham and Matt Gaetz that it was not Antifa doing the storming.

It is a tragedy she decided to be there, a tragedy she died, a tragedy she was lied to by Trump and a tragedy that people like those two jack holes are still spinning the lies.

Did she resist arrest? Didn’t hear anyone say drop your weapon? Should the person who shot her be charged with murder? What color was the person who shot her? What religion? Probably a racist.

This seems

I can’t imagine letting a free runner at the Vice President or Vice President-Elect. They don’t wait to find out if you’re armed. The White House team killed an unarmed mentally ill man in August.

Never said she was. She was with armed protesters, committing a terrorist act. She deserved to be shot as did all who stormed the capital. Good riddance to bad rubbish. You are officially an open terrorist sympathizer, like we all suspected you were.

I can’t imagine letting a free runner at the Vice President or Vice President-Elect. They don’t wait to find out if you’re armed. The White House team killed an unarmed mentally ill man in August.
[/QUOTE]

You put yourself in this position, voluntarily, you get what you deserve. I haven't seen anything to believe the dead broad was forced into storming the Capitol. It's unfortunate, because someone has a dead daughter/sister tonite that died for a worthless cause.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Never said she was. She was with armed protesters, committing a terrorist act. She deserved to be shot as did all who stormed the capital. Good riddance to bad rubbish. You are officially an open terrorist sympathizer, like we all suspected you were.
Officially, she died as a domestic terrorist. Put that on the headstone.

I wish we could bottle up what was going through her head in her final moments and give it to people in the maga cult. To know you’re going to die in seconds with a silly Trump cape around your neck, realizing how ridiculous your Twitter bravado about “fighting like a real patriot” is now that your bleeding out, questioning the simpletons and rubes you’ve let influence your actions, all those stupid flags and MAGA hats, hillbilly truck and boat rallies, and probably just in absolute disbelief that shit just got real as things fade to black. It would be a dreadful, regretful final few moments and I wish we could make everyone in the cult feel it.

Being reported that 3 others died due to medical emergencies during the protest.

I wish we could bottle up what was going through her head in her final moments and give it to people in the maga cult. To know you’re going to die in seconds with a silly Trump cape around your neck, realizing how ridiculous your Twitter bravado about “fighting like a real patriot” is now that your bleeding out, questioning the simpletons and rubes you’ve let influence your actions, and probably just in absolute disbelief that shit just got real as things fade to black. It would be a dreadful, regretful final few moments and I wish we could make everyone in the cult feel it.
I thought the same thing.

Reactions: MitchLL
I wish we could bottle up what was going through her head in her final moments and give it to people in the maga cult. To know you’re going to die in seconds with a silly Trump cape around your neck, realizing how ridiculous your Twitter bravado about “fighting like a real patriot” is now that your bleeding out, questioning the simpletons and rubes you’ve let influence your actions, and probably just in absolute disbelief that shit just got real as things fade to black. It would be a dreadful, regretful final few moments and I wish we could make everyone in the cult feel it.
Well stated.

Eff MAGAts

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
You can’t do it. You’re a fellow terrorist. Thanks for going on record. You’ll never live this down here. You’re forever going to be haunted here, biggreydaesh.
Lol. So scared hypocrite. You can’t tell me how a defenseless person was murdered today.

CPD/SS - 1
Stairs - 3
Covid related. They would have croaked anyway because very few wore masks. The best part was very little medical assets were used to keep them alive for long. But the dead broad's husband needs to get a bill for her ambulance care and related expenses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT