ADVERTISEMENT

Woman, who didn’t know she was pregnant, gives birth at Golden Corral

seminole97

HR Legend
Jun 14, 2005
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KARK) — An all-you-can-eat buffet turned into an all-out surprise when one Mississippi woman — who didn’t know she was pregnant — gave birth at the Golden Corral in North Little Rock, Arkansas.

The new mom said she didn’t know she was pregnant until it was time to deliver in the restaurant bathroom.

“I’m still in shock,” Tayvia Woodfork, the mother of Tamaar Kylon Corral Woodfork, said.

Woodfork had experienced a rare case of cryptic pregnancy, which describes a pregnancy that remains unknown to the (unexpecting) mother for a significant portion of the term, according to the American Pregnancy Association.

On the day baby Tamaar was born, his mother Tayvia and his grandmother Tameka, along with their family, stopped at the buffet for a bite on their way home to Mississippi.

“I ain’t make it to the table,” Woodfork said.

Instead, Tayvia, in pain, headed straight to the bathroom. Tameka said she initially thought her daughter was just experiencing cramps — not contractions.

Tayvia’s sister went to the bathroom to check on her, where she made a shocking discovery.

“She said, ‘I ain’t never seen nothing like it. It’s a baby!’” Tameka remembered.

“The baby was 6 pounds. It was a full baby,” the new grandmother added.

The unimaginable experience for Tayvia also included some unimaginable pain.

“Ten out of ten,” she said, describing her level of discomfort.

After her delivery, though, Tayvia had plenty of fans among the Golden Corral’s staff and customers.

“They were clapping when she came out on the stretcher,” Tameka said.

Tamaar’s surprising birth has also made him something of a superstar, his grandmother said.

“Everybody wants to see the Golden Corral baby,” according to Tameka.

In a Facebook post, Golden Corral said baby Tamaar is the record holder for the youngest Golden Corral fan.

“And don’t worry, we’ll make sure Mom is well taken care of with Golden Corral gift cards … while she’s taking care of you,” the restaurant wrote.

“I ain’t make it to the table”

giveup.gif

How freaking fat do you have to be to not know you've been pregnant for nine months?
Fat enough to not be able to figure out your period stopped.

Which raises a lot of disgusting questions.

Probably can’t locate her vagina without a spatula and a mirror

Reactions: goldmom
Golden Corral: "Come for the buffet, stay for the totally unexpected baby birth in the next bathroom stall."

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT