ADVERTISEMENT

Would you fuck an attractive MAGA?

Would you **** an attractive MAGA supporter?

• Yes, same criteria as anyone else

Votes: 49 57.6%
  • No way

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Only if 10

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Only if 9 or higher

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Only if 8 or higher

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Only if 7 or higher

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Only if 6 or higher

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Only if 5 or higher

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • If they have big time tongue skills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if it involves butt stuff

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
I think this is way off. I think that more liberal women would:
a) be more likely to know about, and use, protection that would keep themselves from getting STDs - compared to conservative, sheltered women raised in abstinence-only environments and not exposed to things like condoms, and
b) be more likely to shave their girlie bits because sex is fun and showing off your bits is fun, compared to conservative women who've been taught to hate any kind of body modifications and don't want to alter "God's temple" - including the landscaping.

Yes, I know that I'm WAY over-generalizing, and pulling things out of thin air with no factual basis. That's what we do here!
You need to go out and test your theories and report back.

So is section a suggesting that liberal women wear condoms? NTTIAWWT, just good information to know for the gents on the prowl. Some surprises are not a good thing.

8fa76f92c4e6fdd5cfaca4dbbc2619fe.jpg

Needs to be pretty close to a 9.
First time I ever noticed the tranny section. I don't think I agree with its placement.

If she can comport herself well at one of our abortion parties, then yes, wood.

I **** my wife almost on the daily and she voted for Trump.

I can guarantee, other than the homos (NTTAWWT) every member here would as well.

You guys are funny. You have this illusion of what a Trump voter looks and talks like.

Guess what? She has all of her teeth, is educated, talks intelligent, and has a BANGING body. She doesn’t talk or look like a Republican, she looks and talks like a pretty hot mom.

My son in high school is embarrassed as some kids have talked about her.

What a stupid MAGAt of a wife I have. I guess I shouldn’t **** her anymore…

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder

I can guarantee, other than the homos (NTTAWWT) every member here would as well.

You guys are funny. You have this illusion of what a Trump voter looks and talks like.

Guess what? She has all of her teeth, is educated, talks intelligent, and has a BANGING body. She doesn’t talk or look like a Republican, she looks and talks like a pretty hot mom.

I thought Republicans believed in law and order. Well. Guess what, sir. We have rules here.

Its funny, because in online dating I have seen several female profiles say they wont date a Trumper.

She aint intelligent then.

El oh el.

Yes I would **** the ever living shit out of a female who voted for Donald Trump. I do it on the Reg.

2. You can tell who is and isnt a pussy by thier willingness to hate **** and double el oh el at some of you.

3. Im going to assume the version of this question for myself would be something along the lines of:

"Would you **** a dirty hippie chick, that felt she was owed some form of assistance just for breathing, who majored in some bullshit 40k field, who thinks her opinion of what poor people go through is more valid than my own( a previously poor person who watched his single income mother pull herself and children out of poverty) because she got an A in sociology from some liberal arts school?

The answer is yes. Assuming she met the required standards of attractiveness, I would hate **** her asshole so hard she had something to rememeber when she was flicking her bean after being disappointed again by the beta male she normally ****s with.
This thread has been Tango-bombed!

That's stupid. Everyone will find out eventually. Sheesh.

Oh, yeah, they maybe get two dates in. So now some women are going down the list of topics like abortion, universal healthcare, etc, to weed them out either before or on the first date.

Oh, yeah, they maybe get two dates in. So now some women are going down the list of topics like abortion, universal healthcare, etc, to weed them out either before or on the first date.

Online dating gets more and more ridiculous and difficult.

I chose only a true 10 MAGA gal, but I know with all certainty that they don't exist, so I should have just answered "NO".

Based on your writing skills I am hesitant to believe you would be a good judge of “talks intelligent”. But otherwise… pic?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT