ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldja

hawkmart

HR MVP
Nov 25, 2014
Damn

OCA5GPQGQFF2ZEVQU35TAVK6HY.jpg

https://www.kcrg.com/2024/03/20/wom...F69C0r4oevlo5FEdrz-2MfUV2Zh3xCeZ_AiDDohYXm8iU

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman

WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.​

WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.​

lol that’s a great line from Princess Bride.

To the pain.

"She said she had been around Vineyard Street for about two hours, walking and picking up miscellaneous items. The items include a car’s taillight, tin foil, bark and a yellow lawn flag."

MethGyver
Sounds like she could be a mechanic, making hats and tea for GOIA members while using great caution? No?

Reactions: NDallasRuss

I thought this was one of Lute’s haikus for a moment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT