ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

FBI & Pennsylvania State Police press conference

Gunman at Trump rally tentatively identified, FBI says

"Most Importantly, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, Trump is a threat to this nation"

- President Joe Biden

July 12th 2024

So you think Biden’s rhetoric led to this violence? Not that this is some unhinged person?

If so, is Trump responsible for this violence, or is it some unhinged person?

Reactions: noleclone2
Interesting that he admits that JFK wasn’t a lone gunman

Former Secret Service Agent speaks on deadly shooting at Trump rally

The purchase of suppressors has been expedited over the last couple of months. I went through the process and I was told 10-12 months. I got it in 3 months and those applying after me were getting them in less than 2 months.
Good to know. I've wanted to .300blkout build or awhile. When my buddy went through It was close a year.

If that guy was running a suppressor, "they" knew that firearm existed.

The purchase of suppressors has been expedited over the last couple of months. I went through the process and I was told 10-12 months. I got it in 3 months and those applying after me were getting them in less than 2 months.
What do you need a suppressor for?

Reactions: goldmom
Nice work OP! I saw this and turned it to fox News amidst the chaos. You were on it in seconds. Gave the post its first like.

Thread title reminiscent to the Ukraine war thread for me.

I mentioned elsewhere, just randomly taking a break from the heat with news on and watched it happen live. If Im being honest, after a second of "what was that?", I had a bad feeling this is where we were headed.

hat-tip-buck-and-the-preacher-wt4gzwidbrpyzzlw.gif

Reactions: Hawked and DogBoyRy
Alex Jones came across my Twitter feed. If he's right, like he apparently was about the Trump assassination attempt, this is not good.
That dude is right about some things but wrong about so many he just can't be taken seriously. It's kind of why I hate flat earth people. They make any logical or interesting conspiracy theory seem crazy by attachment.

Reactions: goldmom
Holy crap. Are you really this self unaware? You are literally the number one pusher on this thread that the secret service were in on this and it was an inside job…
Sure, the point that you apparently missed though is that the dems have joined the club.

Biggest revelation in all of this… Feds took DNA and were able to ID body in hours. Is this some new technology that was previously unknown? I mean we have murder and rape DNA sitting around for years or decades where police are using genealogy to find perps but they found out who this guy was using DNA in only hours???

Biggest revelation in all of this… Feds took DNA and were able to ID body in hours. Is this some new technology that was previously unknown? I mean we have murder and rape DNA sitting around for years or decades where police are using genealogy to find perps but they found out who this guy was using DNA in only hours???
Priorities and resources. Rape kits in particular take forever to get tested at all because there aren’t enough people to do it and it’s never been prioritized as high as it should be.

I’m guessing the guy who attempted to kill a presidential candidate/former president shoots straight to the top of the queue.

Priorities and resources. Rape kits in particular take forever to get tested at all because there aren’t enough people to do it and it’s never been prioritized as high as it should be.

I’m guessing the guy who attempted to kill a presidential candidate/former president shoots straight to the top of the queue.
I'm wondering why the kid's DNA was in the database.

No.

Why? Because when you're talking about Biden and Harris you're talking about decent human beings who are trying to do good for America and the world.

Totally different.
And the other side thinks the same about their side and about you. So, I guess it’s open season on each other.

Good luck with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT