ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

I’m still dismayed at the overall lack of understanding by my fellow Americans at how we - our country - arrived at the point where we have two poor quality candidates for the highest office in the land.
And some are still not comprehending how social media has taken over our critical thinking, reflection and judgement about the world, about those who hold positions of power and how we’ve allowed ourselves to become so dependent on letting others be in control.
As Americans we are so privileged - yet we’ve forgotten that the obligation attendant to our position in the world gives us responsibilities that include just paying attention, remaining curious about the facts, and asking questions before deciding how we feel about an issue.

He’s waiting for Jill to tell him what comes next.
🫤
Spare us. 1 minute a part. You are the problem.

So the shooter was a religious conservative Christian Republican out to destroy the Epstein network of sex traffickers, lol, how perfect.

Guess reading the newly released court documents and video testimony about Trump/Epstein's rapes of children gave the guy some clarity about what needed to be done.

I mean, we all pretty much agree what to do with pedophiles and sex traffickers, right?
Shooter donated to a Democrat PAC.

Reactions: goldmom
Residents kicked out of their homes last night. Police told them a bomb was in the shooter’s house. According to this report, they have not ruled out that he didn’t act alone

Neighbor speaks out amid investigation at Trump rally gunman's home

Last edited:
Believe what you want. You really think they shot him on the top of his ear. If you were going to fake being shot, where would the likely place be that you could add fake blood when you fall down. Then when getting up after being shot he never touches his ear, who does that. Also look at the blood on his face when he gets up, it’s totally blood dripping down from when he added the blood. It magically wasn’t continuing to bleed, why, because it wasn’t his blood.
This is pure genius.
Gold

You’re a fraud. You consistently white knight Republicans and let all the BS they spout go on and on with little comment. You don’t fool any of us. This fake outrage from yesterday is weak also.
False.

You gonna claim it was a maga republican? **** off

You do the same

"We are the good guys! We are murdering for democracy!"

My response when you claim to not be a total piece of shit.

I take that as a compliment coming from you 😁

Reactions: goldmom
Your kid would love me. Here’s where you guys are ridiculous with this…if I voted for Trump you’d be fine with me…just like the parents and my students are. They love me. This is politics dude. No matter what you’re told, we aren’t groomers.

You’re welcome for not clapping back saying I’m glad I don’t teach the kid of such a stupid parent. It would have been just as ridiculous as what you said to me. You’re probably a great dad, politics aside. Let’s keep it there.
@HIWILLE What’s so funny?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT