ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

Shots (3?) from 7-9 second mark.
Counterfire (maybe overlapper shooter fire, or more than one LEO) from 12-14, 4 or more shots.
Then at the 23 second mark what I think is another shot and scream. Maybe 'make sure' shot on the shooter by SS sniper?
There were multiple attempted shooters, this was planned by multiple people. It wasn't just the guy on the roof.

Amazing you teach our youth. Thank god my kid who is in the iowa city school district doesn’t have to listen to you.
Your kid would love me. Here’s where you guys are ridiculous with this…if I voted for Trump you’d be fine with me…just like the parents and my students are. They love me. This is politics dude. No matter what you’re told, we aren’t groomers.

You’re welcome for not clapping back saying I’m glad I don’t teach the kid of such a stupid parent. It would have been just as ridiculous as what you said to me. You’re probably a great dad, politics aside. Let’s keep it there.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE
There were multiple attempted shooters, this was planned by multiple people. It wasn't just the guy on the roof.
I don't see that necessary to describe what we see/hear so far.

Shooter is crawling to the crest. He should expect that the SS sniper team and spotters are looking at the roof crests, so he just needs to peep his scope over.

For the SS sniper team they may have the report, they might have the sight picture, but they can't just shoot on that civilian relayed report if it might be some freelance photog with a big lens laying on the roof.

Shooter shoots 3 times and then SS sniper team responds (could be spotter shooting too, could even be another team. We know what we've seen through a few straws.

Last shot might have been a final shot to 'make sure' by the SS sniper team, or LEO that finally got to the roof.

From what we've seen so far I'd put my money on a single guy acting alone.

T0UZQM7.png

Shooter is crawling to the crest. He should expect that the SS sniper team and spotters are looking at the roof crests, so he just needs to peep his scope over.

For the SS sniper team they may have the report, they might have the sight picture, but they can't just shoot on that civilian relayed report if it might be some freelance photog with a big lens laying on the roof.

Shooter shoots 3 times and then SS sniper team responds (could be spotter shooting too, could even be another team. We know what we've seen through a few straws.

Last shot might have been a final shot to 'make sure' by the SS sniper team, or LEO that finally got to the roof.

T0UZQM7.png
There was another person from the crowd.

No it didn't. The FBI simply stayed THEY weren't aware of any requests for additional security. But the follow up was that they weren't in charge until after shots were fired.

This question needs to be asked of Myorkas or a subordinate.

Your kid would love me. Here’s where you guys are ridiculous with this…if I voted for Trump you’d be fine with me…just like the parents and my students are. They love me. This is politics dude. No matter what you’re told, we aren’t groomers.

You’re welcome for not clapping back saying I’m glad I don’t teach the kid of such a stupid parent. It would have been just as ridiculous as what you said to me. You’re probably a great dad, politics aside. Let’s keep it there.
Nope. I have seen you go off the rails. I have had kids come home from school telling me things teachers are telling them. I can see you as one of those. I hope I am wrong

• Love
Reactions: HIWILLE

T0UZQM7.png
I don't buy the fact he wore this shirt to mean anything about his politics.

When I go deer hunting I don't where a white shirt gold chains and a bunch of cheap cologne.
I wear camo to blend in.

Otherwise I agree with much of what you said.

Last edited:
Reactions: ISUBryceC
Liar. You’re too senile to realize that you talked about Biden being back in his basement. You just hate it when we call out your crap. I’m a happy person. However people like you who are supporting the worst of America AND talk shit about my job and insinuate how I am with kids garner no care or respect from me. You aren’t self aware and don’t learn. That’s on you. Not me. I’m going to go take my wonderful wife some ice cream at work now. You’re boring me.
Too senile? Be very careful using that word…someone could confuse it with you talking about the current CIC.
Others deride your job and how you are with kids. That’s one area where we’ve agreed on issues in the past since I was involved in education at one point myself.
What you just don’t seem to see about yourself is what several of us see - your emotional outbursts and anger about political viewpoints different from your own. Talk about not being self aware.
You are also basically calling me a liar by insisting that I am an all out Trumpy. I have repeatedly said that I am not.
I hope you enjoyed your ice cream date with your wife.

Make no mistake, they’re pulling their ads because they know they’ve got culpability with their rhetoric. Both sides need to knock off the bullshit and focus on the fact that this country is at a tipping point.

Not to get all nerdy here but....

150 meters away if he was using a .223 it would have been loud as shit on the down range side of that. Which means he either suppressed a 223, which isn't as quite as people think and they did say they heard pops, or he used something sub sonic. If that was a standard barrel 223. It would be LOUD AS SHIT and people would have been running all over.

The only problem with what I just said is this, to get a suppressor you have to go through a hard-core background check. The government knows who has those things and it takes a few months to get it. I don't own one but my best friend does and went through the process and it's a shit ton of work in addition to being expensive.

Or

He made a suppressor, but can't shoot..... I put this at < .01%
The purchase of suppressors has been expedited over the last couple of months. I went through the process and I was told 10-12 months. I got it in 3 months and those applying after me were getting them in less than 2 months.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT