ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

Griffin wasn't running for president. Trump is. And he laughed mightily retweeting pictures of his opponents hogtied in a truck. It has no place in politics by a nominee. What Trump did was disturbing and inciteful.
He WASN'T hogtied in a pickup truck.

You're all the same and it's adorable. Only took about 10 years and an assassination attempt but I'm glad we're finally there!

Reactions: Chuck C
I just wish they were as passionate about putting up the best candidate and taking out Trump at the ballot box.
I’m still dismayed at the overall lack of understanding by my fellow Americans at how we - our country - arrived at the point where we have two poor quality candidates for the highest office in the land.
And some are still not comprehending how social media has taken over our critical thinking, reflection and judgement about the world, about those who hold positions of power and how we’ve allowed ourselves to become so dependent on letting others be in control.
As Americans we are so privileged - yet we’ve forgotten that the obligation attendant to our position in the world gives us responsibilities that include just paying attention, remaining curious about the facts, and asking questions before deciding how we feel about an issue.

I’m still dismayed at the overall lack of understanding by my fellow Americans at how we - our country - arrived at the point where we have two poor quality candidates for the highest office in the land.
And some are still not comprehending how social media has taken over our critical thinking, reflection and judgement about the world, about those who hold positions of power and how we’ve allowed ourselves to become so dependent on letting others be in control.
As Americans we are so privileged - yet we’ve forgotten that the obligation attendant to our position in the world gives us responsibilities that include just paying attention, remaining curious about the facts, and asking questions before deciding how we feel about an issue.
Anytime you would like to start practicing what you preach would be great.

So the shooter was a religious conservative Christian Republican out to destroy the Epstein network of sex traffickers, lol, how perfect.

Guess reading the newly released court documents and video testimony about Trump/Epstein's rapes of children gave the guy some clarity about what needed to be done.

I mean, we all pretty much agree what to do with pedophiles and sex traffickers, right?

• Wow
Reactions: h-hawk
So the shooter was a religious conservative Christian Republican out to destroy the Epstein network of sex traffickers, lol, how perfect.

Guess reading the newly released court documents and video testimony about Trump/Epstein's rapes of children gave the guy some clarity about what needed to be done.

I mean, we all pretty much agree what to do with pedophiles and sex traffickers, right?
Wow. 🤯

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT