ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

Is my first post REALLY any worse than the things you post at others? Really? All I pointed out was MAGA flipping off cameras. You’re actually defending bins on this?

Oh, and no shit nothing good comes from this.
Jesus Christ, I’m only on the seventh page and this idiot never shuts up. I know this douche bag. I’ve stood by this douche bag. I know where this douche bag works. I know people that know this douche bag. Lotta people can’t stand this douche bag one day I’ll tap on his shoulder and this douche bag can look up, and I will introduce myself to him. 😂

Something I think I just saw while watching a replay of the actual shot that grazed Trump...he appears to turn his head slightly a split second before he reacts to being hit. In other words, the aim of the assassin may not have been faulty, Trump may have saved his own life with a slight turn of his head. Wow.

Believe what you want. You really think they shot him on the top of his ear. If you were going to fake being shot, where would the likely place be that you could add fake blood when you fall down. Then when getting up after being shot he never touches his ear, who does that. Also look at the blood on his face when he gets up, it’s totally blood dripping down from when he added the blood. It magically wasn’t continuing to bleed, why, because it wasn’t his blood.
Is This Real Life David After Dentist GIF

Something I think I just saw while watching a replay of the actual shot that grazed Trump...he appears to turn his head slightly a split second before he reacts to being hit. In other words, the aim of the assassin may not have been faulty, Trump may have saved his own life with a slight turn of his head. Wow.

tumblr_n7sl0d4Bg61rlwn4io3_r1_250.gif

Nope! He is smarter now by not reacting. CNN is now praising him for his composure after getting shot. He recently has been less reactive and letting the good news go.

Yeah, no. He was just in a lull. Letting the craziness go post debate and evaluating how to leverage the SCOTUS rulings. He can't control himself. Old Don will be back and either posting something similar or reposting someone using a bloody image of him...

You-come-at-the-king-you-best-not-miss.jpg

He likely thought it was a bullet but probably not, as a .223 would have taken his ear off. The shooter, at distance likely had to take him out with the first shot if he had an AR. Shot though the teleprompter, scattering glass, then fired more random shots into the crowd before he was taken out...
An fmj 223 would have passed straight through dumb fuk. You don’t know jack shit about guns.

Was at Micky’s when word spread of the assassination on our 45th President.
There were two tables of about 10 girls there that when the news hit on tv about 4-5 of them were opening laughing and cheering.
It was disgusting.
Whether it’s Mr. Trump, President Biden or any other human. How and why are we acting like this?
The rest of the room was silent and uncomfortable with what just happened.
My wife and I sat stunned.

The rooftop where the sniper was was within the range that every USMC recruit could hit effectively.
I understand from the BBC witness interview who saw the guy crawling on the roof, that the shooter was coming up the reverse slope, so the sniper team might not have had a glimpse of him until the last minute.

Maybe the Secret Service could contract out to some VR Drone racers to have some more useful eyes up.

Was at Micky’s when word spread of the assassination on our 45th President.
There were two tables of about 10 girls there that when the news hit on tv about 4-5 of them were opening laughing and cheering.
It was disgusting.
Whether it’s Mr. Trump, President Biden or any other human. How and why are we acting like this?
The rest of the room was silent and uncomfortable with what just happened.
My wife and I sat stunned.
Well, those girls must not have forgotten he IS a pedophile and rapist,

150 meters and he was able to get prone and use the top of a building as a rest. A novice shooter hits an 8 inch plate regularly with a dialed in scope. He had to have been just adrenaline'd out.

Crazy shit.
That and making the shot after a climb/crawl.
Think he practiced that.

Not to get all nerdy here but....

150 meters away if he was using a .223 it would have been loud as shit on the down range side of that. Which means he either suppressed a 223, which isn't as quite as people think and they did say they heard pops, or he used something sub sonic. If that was a standard barrel 223. It would be LOUD AS SHIT and people would have been running all over.

The only problem with what I just said is this, to get a suppressor you have to go through a hard-core background check. The government knows who has those things and it takes a few months to get it. I don't own one but my best friend does and went through the process and it's a shit ton of work in addition to being expensive.

Or

He made a suppressor, but can't shoot..... I put this at < .01%

Reactions: h-hawk
I think that was pure flinch (to the sound of the guy firing), not recoil by a sniper pulling the trigger.

If you watch the original angle on CNN there is a several second delay before SS opens up, and it is not on that video.
Do you have a link to the video? Not saying you’re wrong, I just haven’t seen it.

The video I posted, when slowed down looks like recoil from a high caliber rifle, in my opinion.

Shots (3?) from 7-9 second mark.
Counterfire (maybe overlapper shooter fire, or more than one LEO) from 12-14, 4 or more shots.
Then at the 23 second mark what I think is another shot and scream. Maybe 'make sure' shot on the shooter by SS sniper?

Reactions: h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT