ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

WATCH: President Biden addresses the nation following assassination attempt on Trump

Last edited:
Reactions: DFSNOLE
I loathe Lindsey. Let’s see if he has a statesman moment here. If he does, it will be a first.

Update - the bar is low but he did ok here

Graham calls for ‘soul-searching’ after Trump assassination attempt: Full interview

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
Jake Tapper: 'We are living in an era of political violence'

I was watching CNN last night and they had somebody giving commentary, I think it was somebody that works/worked for McConnell and the gist was the rhetoric needs to stop that Trump is out to end democracy and that our country ends if he's elected....some pretty common sense stuff that you won't see on here. Wolf Blitzer cuts in and immediately plays whataboutism on something Trump said and I realized right there that we aren't ready to be adults yet. It was in one ear and out the other of somebody that is on tv every day that people listen to.

Reactions: Mufasa94
I was watching CNN last night and they had somebody giving commentary, I think it was somebody that works/worked for McConnell and the gist was the rhetoric needs to stop that Trump is out to end democracy and that our country ends if he's elected....some pretty common sense stuff that you won't see on here. Wolf Blitzer cuts in and immediately plays whataboutism on something Trump said and I realized right there that we aren't ready to be adults yet. It was in one ear and out the other of somebody that is on tv every day that people listen to.
Of course the Republicans want the Democrats to stop spouting facts. They did this to themselves. This attack on Democracy isn’t a made up thing. Constant gaslighting about what Trump says and what Project 2025 is about…not to mention all thies about the 2020 election. Eff them.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
They’re all on ignore but I will take your word for it and apologize for my response to you telling me to get help.
In education and cannot handle diocese that doesn’t align with his thoughts and views.

This dip wanted mask mandates/vaccine passports and no hospital for anyone that didn’t get the clot shot.

What a complete waste of space and sad this guy educates the youth. Disgusting

You’ve an unhealthy obsession with trans folks.

It's wild to me how many times people bring up trans people as non sequiturs. It's like they're thinking about it 24/7 and just ready to say, "TRANS!!!!!!" in every conversation.

It's pretty obvious they don't spend the time to actually interact with anyone who is trans. I have colleagues who are trans and nobody gives a shit.

I cannot imagine living my life like some of these people who just walk around angry all the time about how other people live their lives. Must be miserable.

Of course the Republicans want the Democrats to stop spouting facts. They did this to themselves. This attack on Democracy isn’t a made up thing. Constant gaslighting about what Trump says and what Project 2025 is about…not to mention all thies about the 2020 election. Eff them.

Haven't stopped drinking yet, huh?

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
I'd imagine that if Trump actually did get his brains blown out, the GOP would be running a "Weekend At Bernies" campaign for the next 5 months....
If Trump would have been killed…wonder who the Republican presidential candidate would have been? Perhaps a Haley, Bergum, or DeSantis? Any of which would have crushed Biden in the election.

Reactions: ClarindaA's

I know a retired career ATF agent, a male, who is more hapless than this female SS agent. He was part of the team that got shot up at Waco but wasn’t there that day, likely because his fellow agents sent him off on some meaningless assignment. I could pick him out of videos of the unit despite all their faces being blurred. The only reason he got that job was because his father was a highly respected career ATF agent.

There are countless female law enforcement officers who are very competent and among the best in their respective roles. The current mayor of Tampa is but one example. She’s not my favorite mayor but she was an outstanding police chief and excellent officer.

Kindly please shove this anti-DEI rhetoric where the sun doesn’t shine. Then please pour water on your computer keyboard so we don’t have to read any more of your drivel.

Last edited:
I don’t care and nothing unhealthy about me. I’m not on any pharmaceutical eat well and exercise no clot shot. You keep thinking this is ok I’m good

Didn’t watch.
You do have an obsession with the trans community——-which means you’ve been up, down, and sideways through several transgender sites doing “research”.

See anything you like?

It's wild to me how many times people bring up trans people as non sequiturs. It's like they're thinking about it 24/7 and just ready to say, "TRANS!!!!!!" in every conversation.

It's pretty obvious they don't spend the time to actually interact with anyone who is trans. I have colleagues who are trans and nobody gives a shit.

I cannot imagine living my life like some of these people who just walk around angry all the time about how other people live their lives. Must be miserable.
I don’t care what other adults do but you got kids around and men pissing in woman’s bathrooms/locker rooms you damn straight I’m gonna call someone on that BS.

Puberty blockers and cutting of biological parts of underage children because of feelings and I’m the crazy. Lol.

You wanna be a coward and bend the knee to that sick behavior be that coward. If that makes me a trans phobe ill wear that like a badge of honor.

I don’t care.
We are aware.
nothing unhealthy about me.
Lo%20specchio%20%281%29.png

I don’t care what other adults do but you got kids around and men pissing in woman’s bathrooms/locker rooms you damn straight I’m gonna call someone on that BS.

Puberty blockers and cutting of biological parts of underage children because of feelings and I’m the crazy. Lol.

You wanna be a coward and bend the knee to that sick behavior be that coward. If that makes me a trans phobe ill wear that like a badge of honor.

That's a separate issue within the trans community, of which there is contention with even within that community. Numpties like you take a singular issue and apply it across the broad spectrum of people. You don't have the intellectual capacity to understand that, which is ok.

Keep going around being angry at the world though.

I'm not really going to argue with you because it's quite obvious you have your stance and will be completely unwilling to have any sort of honest discussion.

You're a dime a dozen, keep being you homie.

Sounds legit.
Who knows but makes sense based off video of people seeing/reporting guy and nothing being done. Sniper couldn’t see the rifle but people in the ground did? How did he know about building being open? How do you not have any SS in top of every high point/building in these events? I mean it was the only possible point and direct line? Something doesn’t add up

Would love to see Republicans pull ads or apologize for claiming Dems want to pull the baby right out of the womb and then murder it on the table.
Nothing is going to change too much money to be made.

mental illness ^^
Mental illness refers to a wide range of mental health conditions—disorders that affect mood, thinking, and behavior. These conditions can impact how a person feels, thinks, and interacts with others. Mental illnesses can vary in severity, ranging from mild to severe, and can significantly interfere with daily life and functioning.

Here are a few that could potentially relate to you (with one blatantly obvious one):

• Mood Disorders: Involving disturbances in mood, such as depression and bipolar disorder.
  • Psychotic Disorders: Involving distorted thinking and awareness, such as schizophrenia.
  • Personality Disorders: Characterized by unhealthy patterns of thinking, functioning, and behaving, such as borderline personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder.
  • Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders: Involving persistent, unwanted thoughts (obsessions) and/or repetitive behaviors (compulsions), such as obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT