ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

I was listening right up until this question, "...is it DEI?"

Mtv Close The Door GIF by The Hills

Make no mistake, they’re pulling their ads because they know they’ve got culpability with their rhetoric. Both sides need to knock off the bullshit and focus on the fact that this country is at a tipping point.
The reason the Dems have to focus their compaign strategy upon ideology/theory (such as threat to democracy, dictator, etc) is that they can’t really focus on concrete issues (like the border, inflation, crime, etc) as their policies have either caused or exacerbated these problems

Thoughts on shooter's aim-was he trying for head shot, did his position only allow a head shot which probably would have been devastating. Just wondering as it would seem trump's torso would have been a bigger target though probably less chance of inflicting serious damage. Does trump wear a bullet proof vest?

Would love to see Republicans pull ads or apologize for claiming Dems want to pull the baby right out of the womb and then murder it on the table.
Nothing is going to change too much money to be made.

Voters aren't interested in policy, they're interested in making the other side eat a shit sandwich. Because of that, the rhetoric on both sides won't stop

I know a retired career ATF agent, a male, who is more hapless than this female SS agent. He was part of the team that got shot up at Waco but wasn’t there that day, likely because his fellow agents sent him off on some meaningless assignment. I could pick him out of videos of the unit despite all their faces being blurred. The only reason he got that job was because his father was a highly respected career ATF agent.

There are countless female law enforcement officers who are very competent and among the best in their respective roles. The current mayor of Tampa is but one example. She’s not my favorite mayor but she was an outstanding police chief and excellent officer.

Kindly please shove this anti-DEI rhetoric where the sun doesn’t shine. Then please pour water on your computer keyboard so we don’t have to read any more of your drivel.
Thank you. Truth.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
lol, so, for “one day” he may be a dictator? What Trump means is that he’ll reverse some of Biden’s inane policies (just like Biden reversed much of Trump’s policies) on his first day in office. C‘mon man…you have to be smart enough to read between the lines and not just look at the slanted head lines.

NOPE! I am the guy in that photo.

See how easy that is on the internet?

No way SS is hanging on 4chan, lol. MAGA sure is gullible. That is why we are at this point in history.
Says the Joe does more before noon crowd. It’s information, process it and discard or believe all or some truths. It’s not MSNBC or CNN so I know you won’t fully throat the information but maybe just the tip, for a little bit?

He is a threat because he already tried a insurrection. If you want to blame someone, blame trump.
It was a crazy “riot” by a bunch of stupid people…not an insurrection. If so, it was the worst attempted “insurrection“ in history.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Voters aren't interested in policy, they're interested in making the other side eat a shit sandwich. Because of that, the rhetoric on both sides won't stop
Bullshit. Democrats most definitely are interested in policies. We still don’t know what Republican policies are. Well, I mean with Project 2025 we finally do. The House had had 2 years to do something but they are focused on a laptop.

lol, so, for “one day” he may be a dictator? What Trump means is that he’ll reverse some of Biden’s inane policies (just like Biden reversed much of Trump’s policies) on his first day in office. C‘mon man…you have to be smart enough to read between the lines and not just look at the slanted head lines.

One constant, MAGA is going to moron

Bullshit. Democrats most definitely are interested in policies. We still don’t know what Republican policies are. Well, I mean with Project 2025 we finally do. The House had had 2 years to do something but they are focused on a laptop.

You seem awfully wound up about unknown Republican policies and legislation that can't pass if the House or Senate is blue (which you seemingly spend all day on here advocating against by not wanting a change on top of the Dem ticket).

No.

Why? Because when you're talking about Biden and Harris you're talking about decent human beings who are trying to do good for America and the world.

Totally different.
So, letting millions of unvetted illegals into this country is “trying to do good for America and the world”? Wow.

Last edited:
It was a crazy “riot” by a bunch of stupid people…not an insurrection. If so, it was the worst attempted “insurrection“ in history.

They were trying to intimidate Congress and the Vice President from certifying the results of the election to block the peaceful transfer of power to the next administration. That makes it a more than just a "crazy riot."

Agreed…objective evidence that during Biden’s administration…inflation is higher, interest rates are higher, more illegal immigrants entering this country, higher crime rates, more foreign wars, etc.
But but but people making twice as much money now and stocks are out of control so I understand why these pores can’t make it. The rest of us are doing so fantastic the best economy ever. ;)

Agreed…objective evidence that during Biden’s administration…inflation is higher, interest rates are higher, more illegal immigrants entering this country, higher crime rates, more foreign wars, etc.

I think outside of inflation/interest rates, you’d be surprised by the other numbers

Reactions: funksouljon
Trump went golfing today.

A person came to support you and lost his life and less than 24 hrs later you’re out on the golf course but Im sure Trump will show up at the funeral for a photo op.

Makes me sick to my stomach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT