ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

Ever been to a Pres rally? I haven't, but do they have metal detectors / pat downs?

I bet they will now fearing a retaliation.
Well they should have before. They had metal detectors and pat downs for the pre riot Jan. 6th rally. If the Secret Service can not vet the people that will be within a gun shot of him before.
Then that’s just the way it needs to be.

Reactions: funksouljon
Believe what you want. You really think they shot him on the top of his ear. If you were going to fake being shot, where would the likely place be that you could add fake blood when you fall down. Then when getting up after being shot he never touches his ear, who does that. Also look at the blood on his face when he gets up, it’s totally blood dripping down from when he added the blood. It magically wasn’t continuing to bleed, why, because it wasn’t his blood.
I've never said this in my life, but you and everyone that is ok with this should get help.

Reactions: IIowaFarmBoy
During the dogpile, you can also see some of the folks in the background looking off the edge of the bleachers to the left which would be the direction of a potential alleged shooter.

Lefties on here now talking about conspiracies?
bekphnqftcb41.jpg

I've never said this in my life, but you and everyone that is ok with this should get help.
Honestly would not be shocked if this doesn’t move the needle at all with people. We live in the age of nothing is shocking anymore. And it will just eventually be accepted. We had another assassination attempt today. What is that the 3rd this month.

Since Trump hit the scene we have seen an unprecedented coup attempt by his supporters. An unprecedented kidnapping attempt against a Governor by his supporters. An unprecedented attempted murder of the spouse of the Speaker of the House. And now an attempted murder of him.

If it didn't matter to me before considering the candidates and how they led the country, it doesn't matter to me considering what just happened.
I want to say I don’t condone political violence. In a perfect world I would want this to become a unifying moment against gun violence.

That being said, this doesn’t take away the fact he’s still a felon and a rapist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT