ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

You honestly don’t believe the doomsday rhetoric from the left wouldn’t cultivate this kind of reaction? You’re smarter than this.
Oh FFS, the guy incited the attempted violent overthrow of the legitimate government of the country and allegedly supported the assassination of his own Vice President as part of that attempt.

He's never apologized and he's been celebrating and promising to pardon the participants.

He has stated out loud he wants to be a dictator, won't accept election results if he doesn't win (we have lock solid evidence on that declaration!).

"Doomsday rhetoric from the left". Yeah, just completely unjustified. Comet Ping Pong level deranged hysteria.

You closet MAGA's are probably the most annoying of the bunch.

I want to say I don’t condone political violence. In a perfect world I would want this to become a unifying moment against gun violence. Loop

That being said, this doesn’t take away the fact he’s still a felon and a rapist.
Too soon

In doors yes, have to walk through detectors like airport. Can't speak to outside.
The one I went to was actually outside at... An airport. Went to a trump rally on the whistle stop day right before the election in 2020. Didnt really care, but my golf outing got trashed that morning for bad weather and suddenly had nothing better to do on a Sunday and have never taken the opportunity to see a president before. It was a a tarmac thing but you had to go through the terminal in a one jet bridge airport to get there. Kinda funny that there's a complete one lane security setup in there but they had major airport TSA like temporary assembly with tons of lanes in the ticketing area. It was like going through O'Hare or Orlando. Once through the terminal secret service had an immense presence just walking around as well the snipers scattered around the rooftops scanning the crowd. Also several helicopters circling the airfield. I'm sure some of it was due to air security since Trump flew in, but it was a pretty aggressive security environment.

Reactions: The Tradition
So all the Trump will be the end of democracy rhetoric gets a pass?

I know you believe it but saying that crap repeatedly ends with shit like this.
You’ve literally lost your mind in this thread. Is Project 2025 out the window? The Heritage Foundation? If the answer is no, then again, you’re being ridiculous and not coming close to make the point you think you’re making.

Since now we have a victim, people can stop with the conspiracy crap.

I'm as anti-Trump as it gets, but some of the replies and thoughts in this thread are bonkers. Are we people or animals??

And since the assassination attempt failed, its not only going to incite a ton of violence from the MAGAts, its also pretty much guarantees that a lot of those who are/were 'on the fence' will vote MAGA in November.

Hope we learn that the shooter was a foreign terrorist plant looking to cause chaos, because he weren't no true American.

For those that could use a laugh in these dark times, this guy religiously live tweets Trump Rallies on TV and has gained a decent following for it:

So all the Trump will be the end of democracy rhetoric gets a pass?

I know you believe it but saying that crap repeatedly ends with shit like this.
Trump literally tried to end Democracy in 2020 after he lost the election. He has said out loud he wants to be a dictator. He just argued in front of the Supreme Court that he is literally above the law as President of the United States.

The rhetoric is accurate, the threat is real. How dare you attack people for highlighting that real threat. Again, the closet MAGA's like you are just the worst.

I'm as anti-Trump as it gets, but some of the replies and thoughts in this thread are bonkers. Are we people or animals??

And since the assassination attempt failed, its not only going to incite a ton of violence from the MAGAts, its also pretty much guarantees that a lot of those who are/were 'on the fence' will vote MAGA in November.

Hope we learn that the shooter was a foreign terrorist plant looking to cause chaos, because he weren't no true American.
No one yet has said this may benefit the current POTUS.

NOT suggesting some dark plot.

For security reasons he may be taken back to the basement that worked well for him in 2020. Another scripted campaign.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT