ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

The problem is, Trump and his, and his minions rhetoric, are the equation. He brought all this anger out of everyone. He is the common denominator.
It was there already. Most people are nice, but when we get DEI, old time Affirmation action, a horde of non Latin American illegal immigrants invited in, a bunch of other weird shit…..it festers . Trump didn’t say anything a lot of people are not feeling. He tapped into frustration from most normal hard working people.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Ofc. Whoever did this was a insane lunatic. How does that change the fact that Trump has been calling for stuff like this? He's bad for America. Ever since he ran for president we have only gotten worse. He needs to step aside for the health of the nation.
You guys treated Mitt Romney with the same exact disdain, stop pretending it's the other side. Seriously.

Ordinarily In
So all the Trump will be the end of democracy rhetoric gets a pass?

I know you believe it but saying that crap repeatedly ends with shit like this.
Trump has said he wants to be a dictator and that he might stay in after two terms. Not sure why you ignore this?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Anybody remember this? This is what Trump has been calling for.

GSZ5X67WgAAbpXY

I’m kind of shocked by Tom honestly.

I always took him for a well meaning but extremely adamant Dem.
Seriously, what was not factual about my first post that got you shit talking? I said he was fine. Why does that bother you? I said some MAGA were flipping off the cameras? My next post was hoping nobody got shot. Yet you got your panties in a bunch. What the hell?? @RileyHawk Elaborate on how those 2 posts were out of line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT