ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

I'm as anti-Trump as it gets, but some of the replies and thoughts in this thread are bonkers. Are we people or animals??

And since the assassination attempt failed, its not only going to incite a ton of violence from the MAGAts, its also pretty much guarantees that a lot of those who are/were 'on the fence' will vote MAGA in November.

Hope we learn that the shooter was a foreign terrorist plant looking to cause chaos, because he weren't no true American.
It would be better for us if it was a foreigner.

Usually
Just being honest, you really didn't come off well in this thread. I hate Trump and don't want him to be the next president.

Shooting him isn't the way to do it.
It absolutely isn't the way. I feared something like this would happened. And feared the reaction of Trump if it ever did. I pray he handles this as a real president would instead of how he has handled literally every other event like this, which is to make it worse.

No one yet has said this may benefit the current POTUS.

NOT suggesting some dark plot.

For security reasons he may be taken back to the basement that worked well for him in 2020. Another scripted campaign.
This is worse than anything I said in this thread @binsfeldcyhawk2 I bet you don’t scold her idiocy.

• Haha
Reactions: HueyGay
I don't have a horse in the race but your first post in this thread was hilarious. That guys fine, the real story here is those damn rednecks flipping the bird! Lol
It was after. Trump was pumping his fist and MAGAs flipping off the cameras in the foreground. I just typed what I saw. Seriously. If medics were working on him I would have typed, “This isn’t good.”

I could immediately see fury from his supporters. I agree with everyone else that nothing good is going to come of this. It’s bad.

Game over. Doesn’t matter who runs against him now. President Trump will be president again. Can’t wait for him to implement that project you all are concerned about.
Wouldn’t bet on it. Can see him going scorched Earth on his rhetoric. Start claiming he is the new messiah, etc etc. Start calling for intermittent camps for dissidents in his opinion.

Yeah, you stand up there and let me shoot you from the bleachers and perfectly hit your ear while you are moving around. I swear there are way too many idiots on this board.
That's some serious jumping to unwarranted conclusions on your part. Go back to the shallow end.

Saying this will benefit Trump is common sense. Of course it will. That has no bearing on whether it was staged or not.

• Haha
Reactions: HueyGay

It may appear like only a graze to Trump’s ear, but a ballistic injury that close to the head/brain isn’t trivial. Besides the obvious inner and external ear injuries possible, the force of ballistics at that proximity make both skull fractures and head bleeds a very real risk.Somewhere in Pennsylvania, there is a CT scanner and trauma / ER / neurosurgery / ENT / radiology team about to receive a very high profile and controversial patient. Godspeed to all. These are trying times for the country.

Reactions: h-hawk and goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT