ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Foster

if you look inhave had this name for years and have never been banned one time

I wasn’t talking specifically about you. You never understood why “people” continued to post under different names. I explained why and it’s really not all that difficult to figure it out.

And he's stuck with it.

I wouldnt put a lot of weight into the CB's or futurecast until next weekend or if you see a lot of them flip at the same time.

If you get to next Sunday night and they are all still Iowa, it would be a great sign.

Not sure how many ISU plans on taking in the 2020 class but signing this kid and still accepting Foster's commitment if he wants to be a Clone would put them 2 over the scholly limit.

I believe Meyer said he didn’t know much about the recruitment lately so he just stuck with his original pick.

Bock from 247 changed his CB from Iowa to "cloudy" just last week. Do you think Jerry Meyer or Sean Bock knows more about this recruitment?

Bock said he had no clue when he made the Iowa pick and still has no clue. He thinks it's 50/50 so he just wanted it cloudy.

Reactions: buudhawk
They'd definitely take both.
giphy.gif

Argument is dumb. CyTwins said he is going to ISU. And he has “sources” everywhere including moles in the Hawkeye program for all sports. So I figure anyone that spends as much time on Iowa (53k posts) as an ISU fan he must know something. Just like he knew James Daniels left cause of Kirk Ferentz (proven wrong by Daniels and his Dad), KF is racist (proven wrong by everyone), and Spencer Lee was healthy all year and wanted to transfer (wrong again). So I have accepted since Twins guaranteed he is going to ISU he must be right. Pretty simple. Twins in his basement knows everything about Iowa and his minions trumpet him. Pathetic.

Argument is dumb. CyTwins said he is going to ISU. And he has “sources” everywhere including moles in the Hawkeye program for all sports. So I figure anyone that spends as much time on Iowa (53k posts) as an ISU fan he must know something. Just like he knew James Daniels left cause of Kirk Ferentz (proven wrong by Daniels and his Dad), KF is racist (proven wrong by everyone), and Spencer Lee was healthy all year and wanted to transfer (wrong again). So I have accepted since Twins guaranteed he is going to ISU he must be right. Pretty simple. Twins in his basement knows everything about Iowa and his minions trumpet him. Pathetic.
Cytwins has a lot of great inside knowledge. He has had access to special intel - showing the clones to be the better football team (and having the better coaching staff) each of the last three years, even though the clones haven’t been able to beat Iowa and their best bowl win came from playing the AAC juggernaut that is Memphis in the Liberty Bowl. He also has correctly proven the Big Ten to be the much inferior conference to the big 12 (in basketball) even though the clones consistently get knocked out of the NCAA tournament by a BIG team. That said, I can’t believe he isn’t being paid more by Chris Williams for posting on clone fanatic. With such unbelievable insight and accuracy with his predictions, I would think cytwins could demand a lot more. I think I heard he is currently compensated with left over (and used) Mangino towels, that were too stained to be showcased in the clone football hall of fame. I hear these go for roughly $29.99 in the Ames market - as long as they haven’t been washed.

I don’t follow him on Instagram but someone on Twitter mentioned that Foster recently deleted 3-4 pictures/posts involving the Hawkeyes. Anyone follow up and noticed this? If so, combined with ISU getting the last visit plus his GF being at Ames.

I’ll go with a Cyclone prediction.

Reactions: Mitjacks
I don’t follow him on Instagram but someone on Twitter mentioned that Foster recently deleted 3-4 pictures/posts involving the Hawkeyes. Anyone follow up and noticed this? If so, combined with ISU getting the last visit plus his GF being at Ames.

I’ll go with a Cyclone prediction.

ISU is getting his last "visit" because of the timing of their game. Iowa tonight, ISU tomorrow. He and his GF recently split up. As for whatever is going on with his Instagram, social media activity doesn't mean much - He has also recently "liked" a bunch of Hawkeye-related content on Twitter compared to zero ISU content. So what?

It's a coin flip at this point. It'll all be clear a week from now. FWIW, I like Iowa's chances.

Two of ISU's bench players entered the transfer portal today the week after Xavier Foster and another ISU target visited. Hmmmm....

Wow, two guys hayes30 spent ample time pumping up on this board as to how good they will be.
Eh it happenes. Guy don't end up being as good as once thought after they get to campus, get home sick, or have poor attitudes. Not many people know what happened but it is for the better one way or another. Still think Anderson will be a stud wherever he goes. Leech is likely a Juco guy.

Eh it happenes. Guy don't end up being as good as once thought after they get to campus, get home sick, or have poor attitudes. Not many people know what happened but it is for the better one way or another. Still think Anderson will be a stud wherever he goes. Leech is likely a Juco guy.

Just a lot of those various personality problems land/depart in Ames. Its a pirate ship with significant turnover every year.

He's making one last visit to a game in CHA and one in Hilton. If he's truly still undecided... it's ISU. The difference in atmosphere between the two arenas is undeniable. (even though Hilton is loaded w dbags)

Reactions: herkhatescy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT