ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Foster

With our recruiting, we’re heading into a direction of where we strive to be able to touch the rim. Some teams play above the rim, we have the best below the rim game in the NCAA.

Some doucher over on the clown town board just said he was set to tell prohm he was a hawk but something happened in the Iowa game and he decided to flip to isu? I’m not sure I buy that one thing during a game would make him change his mind this far along.
Dude read that post again. He blacked out the word clone cone. It was a joke

Making jokes about Women anonymously, you are the f****** man. I'd love nothing more than to meet your nerdy a$$.
What do you mean? We just met over lunch. The fries were great. Good job as usual.

What do you mean? We just met over lunch. The fries were great. Good job as usual.

We got a comedian over here! Clone fans are all the same. I'm gonna guess your favorite stand up comic is Carlos Mancia, he seems right up your alley.

With our recruiting, we’re heading into a direction of where we strive to be able to touch the rim. Some teams play above the rim, we have the best below the rim game in the NCAA.

I get people who are not happy with this class due to lack of offers. But have you seen the guys we have coming in. Athleticism is about the one positive they all have in common.

Reactions: owenhawk
actually, just because I’m honest, doesn’t mean I don’t like the hawks and can’t like the hawks. We have decent players, but we are very limited athletically. Hard to deny that.
Sure, but bitching about it won't change a thing.

Some doucher over on the clown town board just said he was set to tell prohm he was a hawk but something happened in the Iowa game and he decided to flip to isu? I’m not sure I buy that one thing during a game would make him change his mind this far along.

That's ridiculous. If he was decided, he'd not gonna suddenly flip for practically no reason. He's going ISU and has been for some time

Would Chet Stedman help the Hawks?

ThankfulTiredBittern-small.gif

I get people who are not happy with this class due to lack of offers. But have you seen the guys we have coming in. Athleticism is about the one positive they all have in common.
I'm not sure I would use athletic when describing the Murray twins. Skilled yes.

Dude read that post again. He blacked out the word clone cone. It was a joke

yeah I saw that. He actually blacked out clone clone, which I took to mean he was also pointing out he was going to be a clone. I didn’t read it t as a joke at all, I isn’t necessarily be
Sure, but bitching about it won't change a thing.

I thought team forums was where you were supposed to discuss your thoughts on the team? Must be only if you agree with everything and everyone. Cool

It certainly wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been wrong, unlike most web forum stars. And if I am wrong, no probs. My comment comes From watching him in person two times at state and I just didn’t think he’s overly athletic, even compared to other non d1 he kids. I think he’s tall and skinny and can run the floor well for a big guy, but I’m not sure on his hops, his strength, explosion, and his shot doesn’t scream great athlete either. But whatever, you said I’m wrong, has to be the case.

And I’ll raise your race question with, why did you bring up race, racist? I mentioned nothing of race, must be your issue not mine. I can play that game too.

It certainly wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been wrong, unlike most web forum stars. And if I am wrong, no probs. My comment comes From watching him in person two times at state and I just didn’t think he’s overly athletic, even compared to other non d1 he kids. I think he’s tall and skinny and can run the floor well for a big guy, but I’m not sure on his hops, his strength, explosion, and his shot doesn’t scream great athlete either. But whatever, you said I’m wrong, has to be the case.

And I’ll raise your race question with, why did you bring up race, racist? I mentioned nothing of race, must be your issue not mine. I can play that game too.

Haha beautiful. Pretty defensive there! Just inquiring if that was why.

There are plenty of people on this site that equate skin color = being athletic (and good). I would say for a 6-9 guy he’s pretty athletic and from what I’ve seen he’s got pretty healthy hops. Athletic can mean different things I guess. He definitely doesn’t have a muscular and defined body. As far as “his shot doesn’t scream great athlete”, I’m not sure what that even means. There are tons of GREAT athletes in college and NBA that have terrible shots.

Like I said, maybe I’m wrong, and if that screams defensive, what does telling someone they ARE wrong say? Anyway, whatevs. What I meant by his shot was that it is really really unorthodox and ugly. Even uglier than his brothers, that’s subjective. So, my only thought was how can someone that is athletic have a shot anywhere near how bad his shot is. Anyway, dude, you win. All day every day. You you you. I’m wrong.

Haha beautiful. Pretty defensive there! Just inquiring if that was why.

There are plenty of people on this site that equate skin color = being athletic (and good). I would say for a 6-9 guy he’s pretty athletic and from what I’ve seen he’s got pretty healthy hops. Athletic can mean different things I guess. He definitely doesn’t have a muscular and defined body. As far as “his shot doesn’t scream great athlete”, I’m not sure what that even means. There are tons of GREAT athletes in college and NBA that have terrible shots.

yeah, upon further review, you’re prob right about the shot. Skill versus athletic ability. I wasn’t thinking, busy at work.

i will note however that this is the first time ever in site history that anyone reconsidered their thought, and certainly not admitted it. I think I should receive some type of award Or something for that.

Very weird that some here think that X is going elsewhere but 247 still is 87% to Iowa.
I will say that I haven’t strongly cared if Iowa lands Foster or not (would prefer they did obviously), but the annoying ISU fans here will make it 10x sweeter if he somehow chooses the Hawks

Reactions: BBHawk
He comes to Iowa our not .Why a news conference to announce a choice?

Maybe Iowa adds Sibley and Ogundele. The sun still rises the next day.

Nobody is displeased with the current commits. They all have upside. They also are projects.

We need some recruits that are more sure things.

Had Iowa landed a top 100 recruit, it's easier to justify 4 other projects.

We've had lower ranked project classes before. 2015 is a good example. 6 commits and none in the top 200. Everybody hyped up Hutton and Fleming. Only Moss did anything of value. That class was largely to blame for missing the tournament 2 years in a row. I hope this isn't deja vu.

Poster in the lounge saying he's coming to the game Friday. Can't be a bad thing if so.

boy I hope you are right but interweb (Ferris Buehler friend of a friend) rumors seem to be saying Ronald McDonald university.

You never know.

Internet rumors are a dime a dozen. I'm guessing everyone who's posted on this thread saying he's going to (preferred school) got their information the same way the blonde girl heard Ferris had passed out at 31 Flavors.

Regardless, I'm still a critic of Fran's recruiting. Foster's decision isn't going to impact my opinion much, one way or the other.

I will say that I haven’t strongly cared if Iowa lands Foster or not (would prefer they did obviously), but the annoying ISU fans here will make it 10x sweeter if he somehow chooses the Hawks

If Foster announces for Iowa, those ISU fans will be nowhere to be found. Or they will say Prohm wanted another recruit more.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT