ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all see the MSG Sphere in Vegas

If anyone understands how Vegas works, it's about drawing people to the city to spend $$$.
This will be another draw.
I'm going next spring for March Madness.

I don't know, watching a massive space battle take place around you would be pretty freaking cool. You'd really feel like you were in the middle of it as the ships would have the proper feeling of being gigantic.

Reactions: Joes Place
I don't know, watching a massive space battle take place around you would be pretty freaking cool. You'd really feel like you were in the middle of it as the ships would have the proper feeling of being gigantic.
#StarWarsSphereRemake

Reactions: BioHawk
Hey look, something in Vegas works this week

There are people with panic on their faces here this week when they see their favorite slot machines with blank screens

Looking forward to seeing phish there in April.

How did you get tickets, lottery, ticket drop, after market?

I'm not paying over $500 to see anyone unless Roger and David were to make up and play in that thing.

I have heard a few not so great reviews of anything in the 100's above row 20. Kinda odd to build a visual concert experience with obstructed views. I guess if you go throw a fit they'll move you to the floor which has to be like seeing a movie in the front row.

I'm not paying over $500 to see anyone unless Roger and David were to make up and play in that thing.

I have heard a few not so great reviews of anything in the 100's above row 20. Kinda odd to build a visual concert experience with obstructed views. I guess if you go throw a fit they'll move you to the floor which has to be like seeing a movie in the front row.
I would’ve been pissed if my ticket was in the obstructed view space. We were in early so I went and checked the view under the overhang…. No bueno…. Aisle seats in the 3rd row? Awesome

I got 4 Friday tickets in the lottery and traded 2 for Thursday so tbw and I are going Thursday and Friday. We are in the low 100s for both nights.

Looks like the acid tests are gonna be a little more intense this time around..
Screen-Shot-2024-01-31-at-12.45.56-PM.png

Reactions: HawCory
By Twitter reaction, Thursday was a bit of a disappointment but last night made up for that.

Still not paying over $300 to see a show there.
Get in price tonight via Stubhub is currently $1500’ish. Couch tour is going to have to work for me.

Get in price tonight via Stubhub is currently $1500’ish. Couch tour is going to have to work for me.

I would pay that if Gilmour and Waters got back together for one night at the Sphere, which isn't happening. Other than that, there is no one I'd even consider paylng half that.

I can usually find a friend with an extra at face for a show I want to hit, but demand for these shows was ridiculous.

Reactions: WadeLookingbill
You're fuched. Not sure why anyone would buy those or better yet, why a venue like this would be built with obstructed views.

I believe it's rows 23 and up in section 100.
Oh damn, so seats stretch all the way back so you get no view of the LED roof.

Maybe you guys are already aware, but I heard yesterday the Eagles will be at the Sphere in September for awhile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT