ADVERTISEMENT

You’re go to American rock band or artist?

075596051125.jpg

My go to is SPOON. Large collection of music, great song writers, rocking tunes. They’ve gotten the most airplay at my house for the last 10 years or so.

I think that Foo Fighters are the best current American "stadium rock band" out there. They've got a ton of songs that people like, and can sing along to.

Previously, I think Aerosmith, Eagles, Van Halen, GnR, and Metallica were up there for American bands who would consistently fill the biggest venues.

I'm sure some will add Kiss to that list, but I think Kiss is terrible, so I wouldn't include them.

My go to is SPOON. Large collection of music, great song writers, rocking tunes. They’ve gotten the most airplay at my house for the last 10 years or so.

Not Les Savy Fav? They are supposed to tour next year. Excite.

I think that Foo Fighters are the best current American "stadium rock band" out there. They've got a ton of songs that people like, and can sing along to.

Previously, I think Aerosmith, Eagles, Van Halen, GnR, and Metallica were up there for American bands who would consistently fill the biggest venues.

I'm sure some will add Kiss to that list, but I think Kiss is terrible, so I wouldn't include them.

Ya I was gonna go Foo Fighters

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Jimi for over 30 years.

How the guy can go this far in this thread and not get mentioned is pretty amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT