ADVERTISEMENT

You wake up from a 25 Year Coma...

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
...what movie, series, documentary, show are you most amazed by and excited for? Which one do you end up liking the most due to its advancement in story/ cinematography/ effects, etc...?

I think just the idea of binging would be amazing at first. And Breaking Bad would probably be the first thing that would captivate me. Then all of the Comic Hero movies would have me pumped. The Avengers series and Spider-Man’s in particular.

Saving Private Ryan probably has the most effective battle scenes ever put on film and I would still appreciate the skills of the people who made it.
Maybe be surprised that Spielberg can make great films for adult audiences as well as younger.
I'm going to cheat by a year and add Schindler's List.

Since my head was stuck in 94 and I have no idea what happened since...I first would prob get caught up on the x-files.

Reactions: IACub
I would be quite surprised that car makes like Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Saturn, Mercury, Plymouth, and SAAB no longer exist.

This would really be quite crazy when you really think about it.

First, you would drive around town looking for a Blockbuster. Then you would spend the next half a day trying to find a phone book to look up the Blockbuster.

Your 8 year old relative would laugh at you and hand you their cell phone to google it. It would dawn on your that you have never used the internet and have no idea what google is.

After going back to your relatives house, they put on Netflix and you notice that the brightness of the 4K 70” TV in the guest room nearly blinds you and your eyeballs burn.

I would be looking for the clutch pedal and complaining about all of the beeping sounds...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT