ADVERTISEMENT

*************NCAA Wrestling Championship Finals************

Congrats to Lee for proving that the universe is not totally out of whack. He was 1 of 3 number 1 seeds to win a title this year and I am guessing he was injured while doing it. Just a feeling, no data or insider knowledge to back it up. Congrats on a great team!,
He literally just said he was..

Congrats to Lee for proving that the universe is not totally out of whack. He was 1 of 3 number 1 seeds to win a title this year and I am guessing he was injured while doing it. Just a feeling, no data or insider knowledge to back it up. Congrats on a great team!,
You’re guessing? He announced it to the world.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
I know next to s*** about wrestling, but it seems that the best strategy in the late rounds is to do nothing and dare the officials to call stalling. Penn State is the worst, but the OSU guy did the same thing.
Told you guys, didn't I.

In fact I said that's exactly what Courtney would do, but wouldn't do it as well because he's not from Penn State or Oklahoma State.

Go ahead and respond to that PSU and OSU fans. You've been exposed by Spencer Lee you f***ing pu**ies...... :)

Yep, think that would have been the smarter choice and likely would have resulted in a bonus point victory.
I agree the odds are good he would have won by more points if he chose top. Hard to imagine he wouldn’t have turned him at least once with a full two minute period to work with. I wonder if it’s not just a point of pride with Spencer that he refuses to choose top. It’s like he says, excuses are for wusses so I think in his head he has to earn being on top with a takedown, even with no ACLs and limited ability to shoot.

Tore the other one vs Mueller 2 years ago, sounds like he never got it fixed. Gonna need to get the knees fixed, he even said he can't even wrestle with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT