ADVERTISEMENT

🚨🚨🚨 Israel vs Iran - WW3 🚨🚨🚨

Feel free to list the big Palestenian/Arab victories then. I’m always willing to be educated 🤷‍♂️
I wasn’t referring to any victories. I was referring to the chart that shows Israel didn’t contribute/start any of the conflicts.

Does anyone else agree the Israeli/Palestinian conflict has no solution and will go on forever?
After Bibi was forced to a coalition with the orthodox extreme right, Israel has been pushing for an escalation in this conflict. I believe these people want a war which will not end while there is a coalition government involving the extreme right.

• Sad
Reactions: BrianNole777
Unfortunately, it will likely take one side completely destroying the other. And that will mean far too many civilian casualties.
Agreed. Unfortunately, there is no other way other than one side wiping out the other. At this point, Israel has to take this as far as they can or all of this would have been just kicking the can down the road.

Iran must be dealt with as well.

Does anyone else agree the Israeli/Palestinian conflict has no solution and will go on forever?
Agreed
Speaking as a non member of either side there is sadly no right or wrong side. Both have their valid (to them) beliefs based over centuries of indoctrination and will never change. Nothing we can do about that. There are no answers.

Edit- We as a country should at this time not be aiding either side. If it pisses either side because of it then so be it.

Agreed. Unfortunately, there is no other way other than one side wiping out the other. At this point, Israel has to take this as far as they can or all of this would have been just kicking the can down the road.

Iran must be dealt with as well.
Unfortunately, I think you are spot on.

Israel’s enemies will never rest until they wipe Israel off the map. And this mindset can never be altered or negotiated with because these idiots believe they are doing the will of Allah.

I hope Israel keeps bombing the piss out of them.

Edit- We as a country should at this time not be aiding either side. If it pisses either side because of it then so be it.
That’s the biggest issue, we shouldn’t be aiding either side but we have to. Similar to the problem in Ukraine. If Iran/Hezbollah lay down their weapons, the war is over. If Israel lays down their weapons, they get exterminated.

Unfortunately, I think you are spot on.

Israel’s enemies will never rest until they wipe Israel off the map. And this mindset can never be altered or negotiated with because these idiots believe they are doing the will of Allah.

I hope Israel keeps bombing the piss out of them.
I believe you can say the same for the extreme right in Israel who are currently in a coalition with Bibi, so they are a big part of the Israeli government. They are a ruthless bunch that have even killed their own (Rabin) for the advancement of their beliefs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderlips71
This shite is so f'ing stupid. Does Israel not have impeachment powers?

I think they just impeached Nasrallah.

CmZJncj.png

Bibi is begging for a confrontation with Iran. He must be very confident
Why wouldn't he be. Israel is clearly way ahead of everyone else in the middle in military capabilities. I think part of what's going on is Israel gaining confidence via all the overwhelming easy success theyve had.

I think a lot of it is that simple.

Arab intolerance of Israel existing in the middle East will, likely.

That's the root of all this and always has been. Israel could peacefully coexist with their Arab neighbors... The same can't be said in the opposite direction.

But the response we're seeing from Israel makes sense. If they're not going to respect your existence, might as well make them very afraid to **** with you. Speak a language they understand.

Arab intolerance of Israel existing in the middle East will, likely.

That's the root of all this and always has been. Israel could peacefully coexist with their Arab neighbors... The same can't be said in the opposite direction.

But the response we're seeing from Israel makes sense. If they're not going to respect your existence, might as well make them very afraid to **** with you. Speak a language they understand.
It might have been torbee who posted previously…Israel hasn’t started a single war the last 70 years, but they’ve ended all of them. The Arab countries need to leave them alone, take the loss, and choose peace one goddamn time.

It might have been torbee who posted previously…Israel hasn’t started a single war the last 70 years, but they’ve ended all of them. The Arab countries need to leave them alone, take the loss, and choose peace one goddamn time.
Right. You'd think...

But seemingly it's the religious nutcases in the middle East that can't help but try to drive out the infidels. They're largely ruled by religious warlords. They aren't reasonable people.

Time to modernize. Perhaps Israel will help expedite the process

Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT