ADVERTISEMENT

🚨🚨🚨 Israel vs Iran - WW3 🚨🚨🚨

On Sunday Iran vowed severe revenge against Israel not only for the killing of Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah during massive bombings on Friday in Beirut's southern suburbs, but for the death of a top Revolutionary Guard official in the same airstrikes.

Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi gave high level confirmation for the first time that IRGC Deputy Commander, Gen. Abbas Nilforoushan - who apparently was meeting with Nasrallah at the time - was killed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/qudsofficer.jpg?itok=hYd7lHs3
Iranian Revolutionary Guard Gen. Abbas Nilforoushan

Araghchi warned that this "horrible crime of the aggressor Zionist regime" will "not go unanswered." However, he stopped short of specifying whether it would be a military response.

On Sunday Iran vowed severe revenge against Israel not only for the killing of Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah during massive bombings on Friday in Beirut's southern suburbs, but for the death of a top Revolutionary Guard official in the same airstrikes.

Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi gave high level confirmation for the first time that IRGC Deputy Commander, Gen. Abbas Nilforoushan - who apparently was meeting with Nasrallah at the time - was killed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/qudsofficer.jpg?itok=hYd7lHs3
Iranian Revolutionary Guard Gen. Abbas Nilforoushan

Araghchi warned that this "horrible crime of the aggressor Zionist regime" will "not go unanswered." However, he stopped short of specifying whether it would be a military response.
Lesson to be learned here is "Don't hang out with a terrorist who is targeted to be killed".

I do enjoy Isreal taking out our bad guys but sooner than later we are going to be pulled into this whole conflict.
I doubt it. Israel can handle their own shit militarily.

Iran isn’t stupid enough to directly get involved which is the only way I see the US doing anything with troops.

If Iran did do something Israel’s first strike would likely topple the current Iranian government.

I doubt it. Israel can handle their own shit militarily.

Iran isn’t stupid enough to directly get involved which is the only way I see the US doing anything with troops.

If Iran did do something Israel’s first strike would likely topple the current Iranian government.
Direct conflict???

The bombs that killed Nasrallah were supplied by US, I think.

Iran is looking for a graceful way out of this.....they don't want a show down with a US backed Israel.

As much as I'd like to see Iran punched in the mouth, behind the scenes we need to help find a way Iran can bow out of this one.

I'm not sure which is more alarming: my reaction to previous announcements that they were sending a 'few dozen' personnel to the region, or my reaction to their announcement that they're sending a 'few thousand'.

SHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. is sending a “few thousand” troops to the Middle East to bolster security and to defend Israel if necessary, the Pentagon said Monday. The announcement follows word that Israel has already launched limited raids across the border into Lebanon.

The additional forces would raise the total number of troops in the region to as many as 43,000.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT