ADVERTISEMENT

100% On Topic and Civil Thread on AJ Ferrari's Wrestling Future

Sorry here to stay. He will win 24. His vp will win next 2. Dem bs party will go away. Utopia!
So, if the trend continues. He’s going to “win,” by -14 million votes this time. (Maybe only -10 million?) He’d better up his sedition game.

Oh… I almost forgot how much those 91 felony charges over four jurisdictions as well as the various states looking to keep him off the ballot are going to put him over the top.this.time.around.

Reactions: HawkMD
Just asking- but what exactly does someone who deliberately tried to ruin the lives of others deserve to be called?
I grew up in rural Iowa in the 1960s, where parents and grandparents taught their children and grandchildren how to treat others, especially those who have been harshly judged by society. The wisest man in history said (paraphrasing) --- "He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

I often have to stop myself from judging others, and remember what was taught to me by those much wiser than I.

I grew up in rural Iowa in the 1960s, where parents and grandparents taught their children and grandchildren how to treat others, especially those who have been harshly judged by society. The wisest man in history said (paraphrasing) --- "He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

I often have to stop myself from judging others, and remember what was taught to me by those much wiser than I.
I prefer to let the judges do the judging of men. But then, I’m probably in the minority here by still believing in the rule of law.

So, if the trend continues. He’s going to “win,” by -14 million votes this time. (Maybe only -10 million?) He’d better up his sedition game.

Oh… I almost forgot how much those 91 felony charges over four jurisdictions as well as the various states looking to keep him off the ballot are going to put him over the top.this.time.around.
Win is a win! Keep the fake indictments coming and everything elase….helps in polls thanks

Reactions: IRONBIRD

Your comment is irrelevant - the woman lied and did it with intent to ruin lives.

Your comment is irrelevant - the woman lied and did it with intent to ruin lives.
Actually my comment is completely on point. ChiPack, have you led a flawless, sinless life, whereby you can "cast stones" at others? What the woman did was wrong, as you and I and all other humans do wrong all the time. She is basically no different than you or I -- we ALL do wrong.

the middle is exactly where i am.

this all started because bnb said dropped charges makes him believe AJ's innocence more than a trial and acquittal. i think that's an insane position to hold.
You’d be wrong of course. He is innocent under the law.

The problem is you are making a HUGE leap in that assumption. Many prosecutors do not want to risk losing and/or investing resources and time into something where the risk could be significant. In many cases, they don't believe they are wrong, they just believe they don't have enough evidence to risk losing.

That is a giant difference from presenting everything and a jury of peers finding the person not guilty. In your situation, you are making assumptions. In the other, there is a 100% concrete decision which ends with the accused NO LONGER EVER having to worry about being charged for that exact crime again.

Edited to add: Another major component is, under the position you are arguing, there is still the possibility of the charges being reinstated, until the statute of limitiations(if there even is one in this case under that jurisdiction) runs out...There is NO WAY you would rather have your outcome over the other. But, the stress of the case and waiting for the verdict is something I am sure he is now happy to have avoided.
1. Did you ever defend , try, preside over, or investigate these cases? My opinion is from talking to these issues with an experienced sex crime investigator.

He was on the Sandusky case and believes that psu covered it up. He’s been on hundreds of these cases and when they’re dropping charges like this they don’t have a strong case. Which most likely points to that there was a consensual act and a trial is a losing proposition for the state.

2. You are not proven innocent at a trial , you are acquitted or found guilty. Innocence is the presumption until you are found guilty .

The state will not hold a trial soMe dork fan boys can get a better picture of a he said she said situation.

So is he innocent? Yep, and he always has been until proven otherwise.

Last edited:
Actually my comment is completely on point. ChiPack, have you led a flawless, sinless life, whereby you can "cast stones" at others? What the woman did was wrong, as you and I and all other humans do wrong all the time. She is basically no different than you or I -- we ALL do wrong.
I don't know about you, but I have never once lied with intent to purposely destroy lives. Yes, we all do wrong and at times we are deserving of harsh punishment for it. She is different than me. If you want to say you are just like her - then be my guest.

Reactions: Libertylover

Do yourself a favor - check the political makeup of said jurisdictions and the financial support behind the elected leaders. You'll find a few things in common.

Do yourself a favor - check the political makeup of said jurisdictions and the financial support behind the elected leaders. You'll find a few things in common.
I live in Pa. , they illegally changed election rules allowing ballots to be counted that arrived late, lacked proper signature verification, were dated past the due date among other things. The state SC didn't care, they are Democrat controlled.

Multiple states with sudden spikes in vote tallies in swing states at app2-3 am is something I never saw before. They stole the election, I have no doubt. It appears to be backfiring, I mean when you cheat the current Potato into office it's not a good move.

I live in Pa. , they illegally changed election rules allowing ballots to be counted that arrived late, lacked proper signature verification, were dated past the due date among other things. The state SC didn't care, they are Democrat controlled.

Multiple states with sudden spikes in vote tallies in swing states at app2-3 am is something I never saw before. They stole the election, I have no doubt. It appears to be backfiring, I mean when you cheat the current Potato into office it's not a good move.
Pa has their election rules set by the legislature. Republicans have controlled pa legislature for many years. Thus, republicans made the election rules concerning mail in ballots. The late arriving ballots were due to the slow mail. They accepted those ballots that were post marked before Election Day. Let’s not let facts get in the way. Nothing illegal was done. The reason there was late night votes coming in was because mail in ballot were not allowed to be counted until after the polls closed. That was a Republican rule. All votes with questionable signature were put aside and then verified by election officials days later. Had no effect whatsoever on the election.
the reason you have never seen late night votes coming in is because we have never had that many mail in ballots previously. Most states have changed the rule to allow these votes to be counted prior to polls closing.

Last edited:

You've been brainwashed by Donald fking Trump lmfao. Just sad. Seek cult deprogramming therapy.

Pa has their election rules set by the legislature. Republicans have controlled pa legislature for many years. Thus, republicans made the election rules concerning mail in ballots. The late arriving ballots were due to the slow mail. They accepted those ballots that were post marked before Election Day. Let’s not let facts get in the way. Nothing illegal was done. The reason there was late night votes coming in was because mail in ballot were not allowed to be counted until after the polls closed. That was a Republican rule. All votes with questionable signature were put aside and then verified by election officials days later. Had no effect whatsoever on the election.
the reason you have never seen late night votes coming in is because we have never had that many mail in ballots previously. Most states have changed the rule to allow these votes to be counted prior to polls closing.
For the sake of accuracy, Election reforms were voted in during Governor Wolf's(DEMOCRAT) tenure. He was in office from 2015-2023 and the reforms were adopted in 2019(Act 77)...so, no it was not "the republican's that made the election rules"...although it was heralded as a "bipartisan" Act.

Edited to add: Actually Act 12 in 2020 was actually more "contentious" than Act 77 and is probably where more of the "illegal" arguments stem from...

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkeyePA
So you don’t believe in the judicial system or rule of law now?
Probably never did. For some people, winning no matter what the cost, is what matters to them, just like the big orange fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: el dub
AJ being in the lineup at 197, 2nd semester is sounding like it could actually happen.
If the pieces keep coming together, it could make for an interesting March.

In addition to the pieces coming together it looks like AJ will have to shed a few lbs to make weight @ 197. Hope everything works out for all involved but color me skeptical on the cesspool denizens being satisfied on how AJ represents the Hawkeyes on and off the mat.
By the way nice to see this return at least in part to a discussion of the sport of wrestling rather than the wrestling of politics.

They drove a truck load of ballots from NY to PA in the middle of the night. The driver reported it and nothing ever came of it? Lets hear your "facts" on this???

They drove a truck load of ballots from NY to PA in the middle of the night. The driver reported it and nothing ever came of it? Lets hear your "facts" on this???
I have a friend who was working for an outfit that was investigating the fraud. they were set to interview the truck driver and Barr told them to stand down. He was part of the call. the fraud was extensive and Trump lost by a little over 40,000 votes across three states.

In addition to the pieces coming together it looks like AJ will have to shed a few lbs to make weight @ 197. Hope everything works out for all involved but color me skeptical on the cesspool denizens being satisfied on how AJ represents the Hawkeyes on and off the mat.
By the way nice to see this return at least in part to a discussion of the sport of wrestling rather than the wrestling of politics.
I'm thinking the cut from where he's at 235?, might be too much. I'd guess he'd be very competitive at HWT.

Multiple states with sudden spikes in vote tallies in swing states at app2-3 am is something I never saw before. They stole the election, I have no doubt. It appears to be backfiring, I mean when you cheat the current Potato into office it's not a good mo
You are an anomaly, not the norm.
Not really. My answer was satire.

For the sake of accuracy, Election reforms were voted in during Governor Wolf's(DEMOCRAT) tenure. He was in office from 2015-2023 and the reforms were adopted in 2019(Act 77)...so, no it was not "the republican's that made the election rules"...although it was heralded as a "bipartisan" Act.

Edited to add: Actually Act 12 in 2020 was actually more "contentious" than Act 77 and is probably where more of the "illegal" arguments stem from...
A governor does not make laws. The legislature does. That would be Republican during that time. for the sake of accuracy!

Why do you think he has to loose much weight. He’s very lean now, and could see him around upper 190’s.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT