ADVERTISEMENT

****2023-24 Chicago Bears Thread 🏆 ****

Best all around game they have played in a couple years. Def line actually looked really good and Oline held their own. Agree those 2 blown leads are huge as they would be right in the thick of the playoff race without them. Have great draft capital and a ton of money next year, so things are looking up.

These are all winnable….lets win out and make the playoffs!

Reactions: Bro D
Win the rest or lose the rest. I know which one is more fun. Let's go!!!

Matt E got himself fired today.

You got beat by a QB off the the street.
Got beat by a veteran game manager who did just enough to allow his defense to win it for him.
And, it still came down to the last play.

I don’t even know what the bears should do this offseason…I think Williams is most likely a bust, but we now know Fields isn’t “the guy” and in the unlikely event Williams is another Mahomes we can’t really afford to pass on that again.

So to sum it up, the Bears will probably take Williams….and we will still suck and be having this conversation again 5 years from now.

This sucks. I wish we were in a position to take MHJ but I just don’t see it in our situation.

Luke Getsy is the Brian Ferentz of the NFL. Killed two 4th quarter drives with outside runs on 3rd and 1. Hard to evaluate Fields with this guy calling plays.
I mostly agree but Fields looked pretty bad today. Tonyan didn’t help him but I keep waiting to see Justin put the Bears on his shoulders and I don’t think he has it in him. He’s good but nowhere near elite.

A
I don’t even know what the bears should do this offseason…I think Williams is most likely a bust, but we now know Fields isn’t “the guy” and in the unlikely event Williams is another Mahomes we can’t really afford to pass on that again.

So to sum it up, the Bears will probably take Williams….and we will still suck and be having this conversation again 5 years from now.

This sucks. I wish we were in a position to take MHJ but I just don’t see it in our situation.
At least Caleb will have talent around him from the start. Fields had nothing for 2 years. Get Williams, another WR or 2, and a center. Everything else build the 2 lines’ depth.

Play kind of sums up Mooney doesn’t it
Tough year. Maybe he isn’t healthy, or maybe he isn’t in a good place mentally after not getting an extension? I was hoping for a lot more out of him this season. Even with a bad offense he hasn’t been good this year.

Reactions: bdg8
Tough year. Maybe he isn’t healthy, or maybe he isn’t in a good place mentally after not getting an extension? I was hoping for a lot more out of him this season. Even with a bad offense he hasn’t been good this year.
He's just too weak. Gets balls knocked out of his hands consistently, falls down from minimal contact, can't do anything blocking aside from getting in the way. He's a lower tier #3 at best.
Fields needs 2 more legit weapons to compete in games like these.

No Teven Jenkins today, again. He just cannot stay healthy. A dominant run blocker when he is on the field, but he just isn't out there enough. He is probably another hole in the roster that Poles is going to have to fill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT