ADVERTISEMENT

#24 Ranked 2021 Class After Deavin Hilson & OL Michael Myslinski COMMIT.

Currently the 25th ranked class in the Nation.

5th best in the B1G.

EpNr7iLW4AkWBD9

EpNr9P6XIAAVw3N

EpNr-yeXcAMyWO2

EpNsaANW8AIwKd8

I know Fidone is one of the 4-stars who said he chose Nebraska because of its coaching especially at TE.... so I question his academic eligibility.
If Little Debbie has proven anything over the decades it's this...if you are good at football, they will make sure you play. Regardless of test scores, grades, or who you may have raped or murdered. You know, because they are so gracious and such great ppl, they believe in second chances. And third chances, if you can score touchdowns.

Reactions: HAWKSRK
Nebraska #18? Who are these recruits/idiots signing up to play for that garbage program?

While still perplexing, it's worth noting that these rankings are driven by the absolute number of commitments as well as the average rankings of the players. Nebraska's average recruit rating is currently lower than Iowa's and Minnesota's FWIW.

Reactions: HAWKSRK
While still perplexing, it's worth noting that these rankings are driven by the absolute number of commitments as well as the average rankings of the players. Nebraska's average recruit rating is currently lower than Iowa's and Minnesota's FWIW.

Iowa has one rated a 2 star as well.

The breakdown:

4*...........3*........2*....Total

2.............17...........0........19...........Little Debbie
5.............11............1.........17...........IOWA

C'Mon back Jordan.
I am all for giving guys time to decide as this is a huge decision, but with the attrition Iowa has had at CB position I feel like it’s a bigger gamble than most that he’d stick around should he pick iowa again and not worth it IMO.

The map really shows that all our commitments will be close to home with Labas out of Ohio being the farthest away. I wonder if this is more intentional to limit the amount of transfers down the road or if it’s just how it’s worked out.

I have never understood why the number of recruits you sign has an impact on the ratings....that to me makes the entire ranking, a flop.

Maybe a bad metaphor, but that is a bit like saying only red zone scoring % is more important than how many times you actually score. My point is looking at class ranking is often about whose class has the opportunity for biggest impact the next year, in which case numbers can matter. I get if you are looking at "who is the best recruiters" then your star ratings or average offers might be better metrics.

Maybe a bad metaphor, but that is a bit like saying only red zone scoring % is more important than how many times you actually score. My point is looking at class ranking is often about whose class has the opportunity for biggest impact the next year, in which case numbers can matter. I get if you are looking at "who is the best recruiters" then your star ratings or average offers might be better metrics.
Isn't it likely, that teams that loose several to the pros and graduation and transfer would need more new players, so they have, say 25 recruits. Whereas other teams only need 17-20 and would not get ranked as high because of lack of volume.

Iowa, Penn State and Michigan State all have lower ranked classes than Nebraska. But I would take all 3 lower ranked classes over Debbies higher ranked class - that tells you how insignificant the rankings are - unless you're one of the big boys pulling in the few 5 stars that are out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT