ADVERTISEMENT

#24 Ranked 2021 Class After Deavin Hilson & OL Michael Myslinski COMMIT.

4 star WR Keagan Johnson came out & said that a huge reason he picked Iowa is that Iowa puts people in the NFL & Nebraska does not.

These kids are paying close attention to the NFL factory located in Iowa City, Iowa.

Clones love to talk about their NBA success as we are ranked 5 in the country. The fact is I think this kid goes to ISU. And Pollard will probably put up a billboard that they finally beat us in one out of about 20 recruits recently and do not on the field. Baby steps I guess little bro.

There will always be kids who make a mistake. Look at Will Honas. If he chooses Iowa over Nebraska, he wins a lot more games and is getting ready for the NFL draft now. As it stands, he has to stick around a terrible program for another year in a desperate attempt to get some draft attention.

Funny, on cyfan they are losing their shit bc they might get Sanders over Iowa. Still acting like little brother.

4 star WR Keagan Johnson came out & said that a huge reason he picked Iowa is that Iowa puts people in the NFL & Nebraska does not.

These kids are paying close attention to the NFL factory located in Iowa City, Iowa.
And that's newsworthy because usually we only talking about TE's and OL. Now it's DL, Defensive Backfield and hopefully WR!

And that's newsworthy because usually we only talking about TE's and OL. Now it's DL, Defensive Backfield and hopefully WR!
and our former QBs have made some cash playing in the NFL

In CJ's 4 years with the 49ers, he has earned $3,528,646. And he is currently an unrestricted free agent.

In 5 seasons, Jake Rudock has earned $1,438,576

In his 1st year, Nate Stanley earned $220,348

Reactions: chaneccooms
Funny, on cyfan they are losing their shit bc they might get Sanders over Iowa. Still acting like little brother.

This cracks me up. So they end 56 recruiting class and Iowa is in the 20’s. The reason why is cause Hall is gone after this year and Tyler isn’t. Not long division.

Reactions: David1979
Recruits considering Iowa and Iowa State should ask themselves why the Hawkeyes signed 11 recruits with a Cyclone offer while the Cyclones only signed 1 with an Iowa offer. (Jaylin Noel didn’t have an Iowa offer any longer when he committed to ISU.)
Malik Verdon ring a bell?

Didn't Iowa try very hard to flip Myles Purchas on NSD as well. So much so he was expected not to sign and let his recruitment to continue to play out.

Iowa put themselves at a disadvantage by coming in so late on Verdon, Purchase and Sanders. If they want to brag about a class ranked around 50ish while we are in the 20's let them knock themselves out. And that's with a couple less people in our class.

Iowa put themselves at a disadvantage by coming in so late on Verdon, Purchase and Sanders. If they want to brag about a class ranked around 50ish while we are in the 20's let them knock themselves out. And that's with a couple less people in our class.
Considering the recruiting ranking gap we're discussing here, let's just hope we continue to kick their teeth in.

I have incredibly high expectations for this incoming OL group - Bunch of monster dudes. We've got to get a running back well over 1,000 yards soon.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Right.

Those lipshits bragging about keeping or getting guys that Iowa came in late on, considering the teams respective classes and overall head to head recruiting results, is like Iowa fans bellowing about getting Jacobs or Daniels over OSU. Sure, it’s nice, but we’re talking about tiny victories in a one sided war.

Right.

Those lipshits bragging about keeping or getting guys that Iowa came in late on, considering the teams respective classes and overall head to head recruiting results, is like Iowa fans bellowing about getting Jacobs or Daniels over OSU. Sure, it’s nice, but we’re talking about tiny victories in a one sided war.
They got one of the top 12 players from In-state, and he didn't even have an Iowa offer. Our recruiting class is tremendous this year, we will be just fine without Sanders if he goes there.

Right.

Besides the instate guys that Iowa got and they wanted...they don't mention the out of state guys we got that they wanted. Like Bruce, Johnson, Davidkov, Stephens just to mention a few.

Considering the recruiting ranking gap we're discussing here, let's just hope we continue to kick their teeth in.

I have incredibly high expectations for this incoming OL group - Bunch of monster dudes. We've got to get a running back well over 1,000 yards soon.
If we played 12 games this year, Goodson would have been well over 1000 yards.

They got one of the top 12 players from In-state, and he didn't even have an Iowa offer. Our recruiting class is tremendous this year, we will be just fine without Sanders if he goes there.
Yes, that is all fact, and/or very sound opinion.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I'm gonna be straight up when I say this. Iowa has a great class and I would love to have multiple guys from it for Iowa State's Class. I will also say I'm excited for the potential of Iowa State's class as well. Just like the staff at Iowa Matt Campbell and his guys have shown a good track record of finding lower rated guys and developing them into pretty dang good players. The measurables in the LB unit alone have me excited for them. They are all 6'3 and above with nice sized frames and are all pretty athletic. Thats a good start in development. Good size in the secondary. I think Tyler Moore will be a stud. I expect him to play this fall. Howard Brown will be an absolute monster on the DL. Getting another athletic 6'6 WR is great too. Iowa has a class full of 1st and 2nd tier talent and they will all be very good. Iowa State has a class that could potentially be pretty good in the future with proper development.

Iowa made 10 instate offers & got 8 of them.

Don’t forget Bruce. I am biased but the biggest Clone homers when they thought they were getting Arland posted “awesome get” “stud” “huge victory over Iowa.” Then he goes to Iowa and all of a sudden he isn’t good. Did people not see him play against the best teams and is a former KC player of the year? lol Clones.

Don’t forget Bruce. I am biased but the biggest Clone homers when they thought they were getting Arland posted “awesome get” “stud” “huge victory over Iowa.” Then he goes to Iowa and all of a sudden he isn’t good. Did people not see him play against the best teams and is a former KC player of the year? lol Clones.
He went from an out of state offer in March to an instate offer in the fall

My bad :)

Fwiw he is still a stud.

Reactions: Hkfan23
I'm gonna be straight up when I say this. Iowa has a great class and I would love to have multiple guys from it for Iowa State's Class. I will also say I'm excited for the potential of Iowa State's class as well. Just like the staff at Iowa Matt Campbell and his guys have shown a good track record of finding lower rated guys and developing them into pretty dang good players. The measurables in the LB unit alone have me excited for them. They are all 6'3 and above with nice sized frames and are all pretty athletic. Thats a good start in development. Good size in the secondary. I think Tyler Moore will be a stud. I expect him to play this fall. Howard Brown will be an absolute monster on the DL. Getting another athletic 6'6 WR is great too. Iowa has a class full of 1st and 2nd tier talent and they will all be very good. Iowa State has a class that could potentially be pretty good in the future with proper development.

Development is big for both programs but I also want talent to be the base line. I see many more studs in Iowa's class than ISU's. No way would I trade classes with yours over there... you can keep them.

Back to the topic at hand and getting away from the ISU vs Iowa Class debate. I feel like Iowa State needs Sanders more than Iowa. After next Season ISU will most likely have only 2 Scholarship RB's on the team Brock and Deon Silas who is a 5'6 170 Pound scat back. Sanders brings gamebreaking speed that Iowa State needs to have to keep competing for the Big 12, and most importantly will keep the Arizona pipeline Iowa State is trying to establish flowing.

Piss on the clowns. I will be a fan when they give up their silly quest to be as good as Iowa's team and join the FCS.

• Haha
Reactions: Franisdaman
I don't care if you care or not. You don't want to have a simple conversation about a recruit deciding between the 2 schools tomorrow and is currently in the State it does not bother me. Have a good day.

Iowa needs athletic players like Sanders

Nothing wrong with being objective and level headed. Why are so many over there douchey.

Last edited:
Iowa coaches could not have any face-to-face contact with top target Eli Sanders during his unofficial visit yesterday, Jan 16.

That's where Hawkeyes signee Arland Bruce IV comes in.

Arland might just do this ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT