ADVERTISEMENT

A regular guest on Fox news admits their purpose

And which side doesn't? They hate each other and traffic it
DDDDDOOOOO DDDOOO DO DO DOO
DDDOOOOO DO DO DO DO DO
DO THE DEFLECTION DANCE!

giphy.gif

Dude the hate on msnbc is off the charts. Cable news is crack for people that waste their time fighting about politics.
That is total B.S. and you know it.

MSNBC has plenty of smug, holier-than-thou and super liberal tendencies, but it comes absolutely, positively NOWHERE near the level of vitriol and nastiness of FOX. Not even close.

It’s funny you guys hate on Fox News but over the past 5 yrs or so there has only been one news source that was right on the major topics - Russiagate, covid, hunter Biden laptop, inflation. MSNBC and CNN all lied about these topics for their party to win.

It’s funny you guys hate on Fox News but over the past 5 yrs or so there has only been one news source that was right on the major topics - Russiagate, covid, hunter Biden laptop, inflation. MSNBC and CNN all lied about these topics for their party to win.
OMG the fact you believe that is HILARIOUS! I mean, knee-slapping. I feel sorry for your family, lol.

Lol, it took a while in the public education thread but it became pretty obvious after a little while that your tongue is permanently stained by the Kool Aid.

OMG the fact you believe that is HILARIOUS! I mean, knee-slapping. I feel sorry for your family, lol.
He doesn't trust public schools but he had a bad experience in Catholic school so he sends his kids to public schools but he wants vouchers for private schools so poor kids the town over can attend his kids' nice public schools. We're working with a low level of brain oxygen

FXp84GSUUAAA485.jpg

You still didn’t comment on the fact that CNN and MSNBC were all wrong on those topics, factually and blatantly wrong. I didn’t say Fox wasn’t sensational, I just said they were right on the largest news stories.

You still didn’t comment on the fact that CNN and MSNBC were all wrong on those topics, factually and blatantly wrong. I didn’t say Fox wasn’t sensational, I just said they were right on the largest news stories.
That's because your contention is absurd on its face. Fox is the font of most mainstream misinformation and you are just another sucker duped by it. Hence, why we are laughing.

How is what I said wrong?

How could what you said possibly be right? It's broad drivel red meat for morons (sorry if that's you). You're saying all of Fox News was right on a list of grievances you and other Fox News viewers have. If Fox News ever contradicted itself on any of those topics, you would be wrong. You know that NPC meme the alt right loves? That's you.

That's because your contention is absurd on its face. Fox is the font of most mainstream misinformation and you are just another sucker duped by it. Hence, why we are laughing.
So the network that was correct is wrong but the ones that were purposefully wrong are correct. You guys really make a strong argument for the success of public schools.

So the network that was correct is wrong but the ones that were purposefully wrong are correct. You guys really make a strong argument for the success of public schools.
This is called begging the question. You don't know what that means and you've probably misused it a lot in your life.

Reactions: torbee
Can you provide a single unbiased source for your claim that Fox was "correct" on those topics?

What you are doing right now is called "confirmation bias."

You WANT what Fox says to be true, so you have convinced yourself it is. Again, why every other poster in this thread is mocking you. Have you no sense of dignity, sir?

Reactions: fsu1jreed

I have only one question. Have you read the entire Mueller Report?

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT