ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari committed to Cal State Bakersfield

Carter vs Bo - Bo chose an opponent with more class and a higher IQ and didn't hide behind a improbable weight for the chimp to ever make...

I though the whole post reeked of some hidden or latent desires and he is constantly mentioning the sexual acts he wants to try ... He is over the edge and For a Man who preaches so much when he is in front of the microphone his social media sure tells a different side. I wouldn't want my high school age wrestlers anywhere near this guy. This was a joke as soon as he invoked the 190lb weight and Maybe he should Go for Mormon route more than the Moran Route and stop having so much F#% with all of his NIL money.
Agree about the homosexual overtones. If that dude he was hanging out with in Paris isn’t gay, he on the waiting list! Some people think AJ is a closet gay also, which makes his post even creepier.

I though the whole post reeked of some hidden or latent desires and he is constantly mentioning the sexual acts he wants to try ... He is over the edge and For a Man who preaches so much when he is in front of the microphone his social media sure tells a different side. I wouldn't want my high school age wrestlers anywhere near this guy. This was a joke as soon as he invoked the 190lb weight and Maybe he should Go for Mormon route more than the Moran Route and stop having so much F#% with all of his NIL money.
Not only did the 190 show he really doesn’t want to wrestle him, but pointing out that AJ is a broke MF’er , then saying he has to put up 300K to do this match ensures it never happens.

We talking about AJ or Carter?
Well, I was talking about Aurelius that LibertyLover was referring to in photos from Paris. However, I never got the vibe from Carter either. I wouldn't know anything about AJ's proclivities except towards assaulting women.

To be honest, every TV commercial I see the guys look gay. That is how guys dress these days. They shave all their body hair. They wear ear rings. Everything is neat, ironed, and tucked in. They are clean freaks. They just look exactly like a gay person did years ago to me.
And do not even get me started on the man bun.

To be honest, every TV commercial I see the guys look gay. That is how guys dress these days. They shave all their body hair. They wear ear rings. Everything is neat, ironed, and tucked in. They are clean freaks. They just look exactly like a gay person did years ago to me.
lookleft is at the bottom of the shot

giphy.gif

Reactions: Libertylover
Sounds like you got gay on da brain.

Oh nothing to see here fellas. Just a guy going for his 5th title. This is just fun and games. You won’t see this story get much play. Just like the reasonable 😉 non-story
NIL deal to bring this man of high character back with plenty of horses in the stable. No greed here from either parties.

Let’s refocus on the real news — Iowa! Opening the door to AJ. Culture killer. Guys are leaving. Still searching for that $500k 125 lber. Big news breaking soon on X and podcast.

Oh nothing to see here fellas. Just a guy going for his 5th title. This is just fun and games. You won’t see this story get much play. Just like the reasonable 😉 non-story
NIL deal to bring this man of high character back with plenty of horses in the stable. No greed here from either parties.

Let’s refocus on the real news — Iowa! Opening the door to AJ. Culture killer. Guys are leaving. Still searching for that $500k 125 lber. Big news breaking soon on X and podcast.
You're good. No matter how many posts of yours I read I can't figure out who you're a fan of. I guess you earned that screen name.

Reactions: IAChief32

Who did we lose who we didn't replace with a clear upgrade?

All the Penn State fans i see defending Carter's comments sure makes me laugh and shake my head. If Spencer did that we would never hear the end of it

"That's just social media these days"
"AJ started it first"
"Classic Carter, Love it!"

Pissing on people's graves, pink dildos, $300,000 bets, bending dudes over.. Where does it stop? Cael has 0 control over Carter. That has to drive him insane😳

I have a feeling if social media existed when Cael went to college he wouldn't have tweeted anything at all. All these kids looking up at Carter as a role model are getting punked
Go to HVI and see for yourself how many, including me, have said they didn’t like it.

Just saw everything was deleted from Twitter to include Willie's post. Carl get mod privileges at X?
delete black and white GIF
I never endorsed that Instagram post by Carter to be anything other than sophomoric bathroom humor that was totally tasteless. If I had any sway I would have encouraged him to delete it sooner than he did. But you can't scrub the internet. As a hometown fan of Carter's I was always a shut up and wrestle guy.

That said, the post you're quoting was in reference to Libertylover's post asking who the gay guy was that Carter was hanging around with in Paris. That is a rostered wrestler at PSU named Aurelius Dunbar. I have no reason to believe the young man is gay. But maybe Libertylover is more dialed into the LGBQT+ community.

Haha Carter even put the time in to add a pink dildo under the pick of aj doing the splits. I’m not a fan of Carter’s ego, but I can respect good trash talk. This is gonna be tough to respond too, but I bet Aj mentions #665lbdeadlift
Straps used didn't count . Do you wanna rag on a guy bragging about an Internet lift? Always get them with the straps you didn't count. Because any competition lifter no she can't use straps in a contest. There's often friendly joshing between strong men and powerlifters about what actual deadlifts are. We kind of respect each other, but Jim rats who just brag up their lips, but don't do them according to established rules? Well that's fair game for any kind of ribbing.

How did I smooth it out? I wouldn't do it. I don't want our guys doing it. It was funny though.

Too many people take themselves too seriously. I'm sure none of you did anything cringy when you were 22.
There's a difference between laughing at something and thinking it's funny and saying I wouldn't do that if I were you. However, there's times that I have told people I wouldn't have done that if I were you, but I found it hilarious. You can think it's unwise and still hilarious at the same time.

All the Penn State fans i see defending Carter's comments sure makes me laugh and shake my head. If Spencer did that we would never hear the end of it

"That's just social media these days"
"AJ started it first"
"Classic Carter, Love it!"

Pissing on people's graves, pink dildos, $300,000 bets, bending dudes over.. Where does it stop? Cael has 0 control over Carter. That has to drive him insane😳

I have a feeling if social media existed when Cael went to college he wouldn't have tweeted anything at all. All these kids looking up at Carter as a role model are getting punked
Sanderson is in his 40s and when he was in college, his stuff didn't go on. I'm sure he doesn't like it, but I'm sure he also understands what goes on with some of these guys and what they're gonna do and what control he has over it.
The NIL changed things and you're going to see more of this as we go forward, we don't have to like it and we don't have to participate in it. But it's going to happen.

Clicks equal $$$$. It's no different than Brian Bosworth selling Boz sucks T-shirts around the league when he first came into the NFL. That was 37 or so years ago btw.

Reactions: mcpat
This is what I thought, I had total dislocation and major shoulder surgery back in the day and tried to wrestle through before I actually got the surgery. I wish I had got the surgery right away and missed football season, I would have been much better off. He will be ready for the NCAA when the time comes, treatment is much better nowadays
You cannot work through certain shoulder injuries . All you do is tear it up worse .

Sanderson is in his 40s and when he was in college, his stuff didn't go on. I'm sure he doesn't like it, but I'm sure he also understands what goes on with some of these guys and what they're gonna do and what control he has over it.
The NIL changed things and you're going to see more of this as we go forward, we don't have to like it and we don't have to participate in it. But it's going to happen.

Clicks equal $$$$. It's no different than Brian Bosworth selling Boz sucks T-shirts around the league when he first came into the NFL. That was 37 or so years ago btw.
Pink dildos, pissing on graves, pedophiles, bending guys over, $300,000 bets?

Why do some of you guys try so hard to justify this fools actions?

Just walk away

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT