ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari in the house last night

“Fredo rumor from facebook:

“Being told anthony ferrari choked out and robbed a drunk Bunji Fretwell in Florida after the club after states , broke a few of his bones. Then stole his car and drove to his house and robbed jewelry and lots of cash from fretwell house. Sounds crazy, anyone else hear this in Florida ?”
This was posted on the Penn St. forum by Chickenman Testa
Hopefully we cut all ties with him immediately.
Glazier, Rathjen and the fans at the Soldier Salute deserve medals

“Being told anthony ferrari choked out and robbed a drunk Bunji Fretwell in Florida after the club after states , broke a few of his bones. Then stole his car and drove to his house and robbed jewelry and lots of cash from fretwell house. Sounds crazy, anyone else hear this in Florida ?”
It's all a big misunderstanding. They are good boys who are just being picked on because of their name. They have been quietly working out in Florida minding their own business and people keep picking on them. It's not their fault.

@west2east @Libertylover @Grip220 Fellows, tell us what really happened and why those poor boys are just being persecuted. TnT know best, right?

It's all a big misunderstanding. They are good boys who are just being picked on because of their name. They have been quietly working out in Florida minding their own business and people keep picking on them. It's not their fault.

@west2east @Libertylover @Grip220 Fellows, tell us what really happened and why those poor boys are just being persecuted. TnT know best,
Blame Chittum and his dad

Maybe getting confused on which Anthony this involves? 😉 https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/...s-in-murder-of-miami-subs-founder-gus-boulis/

Welp...too much smoke for me. Youngest one has always been welcome but will need a "Come to Jesus" about his brothers and their influence on him. That's a tough discussion to have but somebody needs to have it with him before that ship sails too.

giphy.gif

@west2east @Libertylover @Grip220 Fellows, tell us what really happened and why those poor boys are just being persecuted. TnT know best, right?
Well if this sensational story is a Facebook rumor, it has to be true😉😉😉😉

Reactions: 12tdsaw
He

He choked out and robbed a drunk Bunji, No Way

Welp...too much smoke for me. Youngest one has always been welcome but will need a "Come to Jesus" about his brothers and their influence on him. That's a tough discussion to have but somebody needs to have it with him before that ship sails too.

giphy.gif
The thing is that Iowa is clearly the best place for Angelo to be, and he's way better off without his brothers and the constant chaos that they bring with them. That is easy to recognize for anyone with half a clue about the whole situation. The more stupid shit that the older ones do, the more likely that (1) Angelo himself is able to recognize that and (2) there will be no more options daddy can negotiate to take all three. This crap with the FL state championships and now this (if there is any truth to it) will just get you closer to your goal of Angelo alone and no other Ferraris anywhere near Iowa.

If someone repeatedly shows you who they are believe them. At this point AJ in his mind is past college wrestling and views it beneath him. In reality he is three years removed from competing and there is not a chance in the world be becomes a full time college student again.
He will continue this act but I really think underneath it all he is scared to death to hit the big stage again knowing he currently cannot beat the top guys at 197 and would get embarrassed in MMA.
I will say this again. Just move on, he will never wrestle in college again.

The irony is that no one on the PSU board is making any excuses for Nick. He just got beat. It's disappointing, but it happens. You all should be just as disappointed that the US didn't qualify for the Olympics in 57 or 65 instead of gloating that it was a PSU guy who lost the weight. As it stands, Spencer isn't going to the Olys either.
the true IRONY of the the matter is... does anyone even get on the PSU board?? I have never been there but it seems to me that all of the PSU people have to come here for wrestling information.... and to TROLL the Iowa fans

the true IRONY of the the matter is... does anyone even get on the PSU board?? I have never been there but it seems to me that all of the PSU people have to come here for wrestling information.... and to TROLL the Iowa fans
Exactly!!

Which wild rumor? I only see a news story about AJ above?

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Gotchu boo:

AJ got kicked out of the FL state championships (he posted some convoluted garbage on his insta) for jumping the rail to get to the floor and live streaming

Anthony is now being accused of beating, choking and robbing the father of the kid he's been training for the last year or so (recruit Christian Fretwell)

We DO get brainwashed there, no doubt about it. Those morons over there actually believe we are the best wrestling team in the nation. They've brainwashed us to actually believe that we have won 10 out of the last 12 national championships and that there is no end in sight. I feel stupid for believing them!
Aren't you special!
Not much on being humble but plenty of look at me chest pounding.

Blame Chittum and his dad
Hey tigerclown nice that Dresser let you out long enough to come visit. I figured you were too busy babysitting the clown starter who strangled his wife. Or maybe watching the starter who has 3 OWI's and is lucky to have not killed anyone yet. Or maybe taking care of the starter that stole and trashed the teammates truck. 3 starters with crickets from you compared to two idiots not even on the Iowa roster. You're worse than a hypocrite.

Ped State fans still rioting for Joe Pa?

We DO get brainwashed there, no doubt about it. Those morons over there actually believe we are the best wrestling team in the nation. They've brainwashed us to actually believe that we have won 10 out of the last 12 national championships and that there is no end in sight. I feel stupid for believing them!
And don't forget about your feelings of moral superiority, fabulous fan behavior, and virtuous ethics. It's all part of the Happy Valley package. We feel stupid for listening to you go on and on about it (on our board). ;)

Hey tigerclown nice that Dresser let you out long enough to come visit. I figured you were too busy babysitting the clown starter who strangled his wife. Or maybe watching the starter who has 3 OWI's and is lucky to have not killed anyone yet. Or maybe taking care of the starter that stole and trashed the teammates truck. 3 starters with crickets from you compared to two idiots not even on the Iowa roster. You're worse than a hypocrite.
Who was the OWIs and stolen truck?

Go sit on those trophies one at a time, see how many you can take in.

Robbery, assault AND grand theft? Thug trifecta? Hat trick?

Gotchu boo:

AJ got kicked out of the FL state championships (he posted some convoluted garbage on his insta) for jumping the rail to get to the floor and live streaming

Anthony is now being accused of beating, choking and robbing the father of the kid he's been training for the last year or so (recruit Christian Fretwell)
I read the initial allegation in a thread earlier and assumed it was a bad joke made up by a PSU fan. Then. I thought Anthony assaulted a student. Now I realize it was the father of a student.

Still think we need a criminal flow chat for the clan.

It makes no difference if the latest story is all true, partly true, or barely true. The Ferrari's have made their impact. I can't blame any recruit for not wanting be near the Ferrari saga.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT