ADVERTISEMENT

Am I crazy?

My point is whether a program is valued to warrant network coverage.
Your point backfired miserably.

You’re aware that Iowa has had several games on network television this year? You’re also
Aware that Iowa pulls in fairly impressive ratings? Especially considering the population of our state, and the ineptitude of our offense?

You’re either ignorant, stupid, or both. Maybe just angry and lashing out irrationally?

Streaming is not televised you idiot.
What are you talking about. Are you saying watching sports on Direct TV or Dish satellite services are not tv. It sounds like you are saying TV is only over the air electromagnetic signals. Satellite is over the air also but the frequencies are different the over the air antenna NBC, CBS, FOX, and ABC. It is basically all over the air as YouTube TV gets its original game signal from the stadium beamed up to satellite and back to their computer servers which then you access on your computer.

It is the 21st century

Reactions: jo12208

You’re aware that Iowa has had several games on network television this year? You’re also
Aware that Iowa pulls in fairly impressive ratings? Especially considering the population of our state, and the ineptitude of our offense?

You’re either ignorant, stupid, or both. Maybe just angry and lashing out irrationally?

They did until Iowa became unwatchable. No TV audience wants to watch boring, constant 3 and out football.

And iowa doesn't pull in impressive ratings.

How stupid and ignorant is that.

I think both.

Reactions: cmhawks99
First off, not overly excited Kirk is coming back, he's hit his ceiling as a HC and will only trip and fall from here with better talent coming into the league, but since he is I feel like I'm taking crazy pills with the obsession of Chryst, Budmayr, and Philbin.

One was fired because he couldn't adapt to modern day schemes, the other has zero experience (minus the 1 year he sucked at CSU) , and the third is a dinosaur who's been out of the college game for years. With the additional revenue coming in why not open up the checkbook and sign the best candidate? Yes I know this is dependent on Kirk letting the power trip go, but maybe he has the realization Saban had years ago and finally takes the step back and plays CEO.

If somehow Kirk does allow one of those 3 above to become the next OC be prepared to be right back where we are in 2-3 years and continue to hear from people like Urban tell us we could've been national contenders had only we had an offense.
Yes, you are crazy.

What are you talking about. Are you saying watching sports on Direct TV or Dish satellite services are not tv. It sounds like you are saying TV is only over the air electromagnetic signals. Satellite is over the air also but the frequencies are different the over the air antenna NBC, CBS, FOX, and ABC. It is basically all over the air as YouTube TV gets its original game signal from the stadium beamed up to satellite and back to their computer servers which then you access on your computer.

It is the 21st century

National network coverage is a different animal, and in this 21st century it's the creme de la creme. Zillions of games are streamed.

Iowa was once a draw. Huge home crowds. Exciting teams. Now networks know better than fill valuable air space with boring football teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT